Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, Afghani Beef Kurma. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Afghani Beef Kurma is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Afghani Beef Kurma is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Afghani Beef Kurma, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Afghani Beef Kurma delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Afghani Beef Kurma is 3-serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Afghani Beef Kurma estimated approx 20 mins.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have Afghani Beef Kurma using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Afghani Beef Kurma:
- 1/2 kg Beef –
- 3 or 4 Onion – chopped
- 1 Ginger – tblpsn crushed
- 1 Garlic – tblpsn chopped
- 2 Tomato – chopped
- 1 or 2 Green chilli – chopped
- 1 Kashmiri chilli powder – tblspn
- 1/2 tspn Black pepper powder –
- 1/2 tspn Turmeric powder –
- 1 tspn Garam masala –
- 3 Yogurt – tblpsn
- Coriander Chopped
- 1 tspn Butter –
Instructions to make to make Afghani Beef Kurma
- Wash beef well.Now drain water completely from beef(very important; you can alsr from squeeze water from them).
- Heat butter and little oil in a pan.Add beef pieces and saute till they start to become brown on sides.Remove from fire and keep aside.
- Now heat oil in a pressure cooker.Add crushed ginger,garlic,onion and green chilli.Saute till the onions become soft.Add chopped tomato.Saute for few seconds.
- Add the masala powders.Saute till the masalas get roasted well.Now add yogurt and chopped coriander.Mix well.Add the beef peices and mix everthing well.Sprinkle enough salt.
- Add 2 to 3 cups water(this really depends on the beef ;if the beef you are using needs less cooking time,add little water only;the gravy is usually of thick consistency.)
- Cover the cooker and cook for 3 whisltes in high flame,6 whistles in medium flame and cook for 5 mints in low flame( this also depends on the cooking time for beef you use.Open the cooker and serve hot.
As your experience and also self-confidence expands, you will certainly discover that you have more all-natural control over your diet plan and adjust your diet to your personal preferences with time. Whether you intend to serve a recipe that makes use of fewer or even more active ingredients or is a bit more or less zesty, you can make basic changes to achieve this goal. In other words, start making your recipes on schedule. As for standard food preparation abilities for newbies you do not require to discover them but only if you understand some basic food preparation methods.
This isn’t a total guide to fast and very easy lunch dishes yet its excellent food for thought. Ideally this will certainly get your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious meals for your family members without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Afghani Beef Kurma. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!