Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, Amazonian dry chicken soup (sopa seca). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Amazonian dry chicken soup (sopa seca) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Amazonian dry chicken soup (sopa seca) is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Amazonian dry chicken soup (sopa seca), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Amazonian dry chicken soup (sopa seca) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Amazonian dry chicken soup (sopa seca) is 5 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Amazonian dry chicken soup (sopa seca) estimated approx 1 hour.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have Amazonian dry chicken soup (sopa seca) using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Originally published on https://marvellousrecipes.wordpress.com/2017/10/29/amazonian-dry-chicken-soup/
On a trip to the amazonian city of Iquitos last summer, I scoured the city’s restaurants to seek out a veritable sopa seca. To my surprise, this delectable one-pot dish was nowhere to be found and I subsequently heard that it actually has stronger links with the province of Chincha in Ica. I’ve adapted the recipe somewhat as yellow chilli is hard to find in the UK, but this version still conveys the diverse culinary influences on Peruvian cuisine.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Amazonian dry chicken soup (sopa seca):
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed or finely chopped
- 3 bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 2 red chillis, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 6 tomatoes, chopped/ 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 500 g spaghetti
- 1 l chicken or vegetable stock
- A few sprigs of fresh coriander
- Chilli flakes (optional)
- Salt and pepper
Steps to make to make Amazonian dry chicken soup (sopa seca)
- Add 2 tbsp of oil to the wok, turn on the hob to a medium-high heat.
- Brown the chicken pieces on both sides, about five minutes, and season with salt and pepper before moving the pieces into a bowl using a slotted spoon.
- Lower the heat before adding the onion and garlic, frying for a few minutes until the onion has softened and appears translucent.
- Turn the heat up to medium, stir in the peppers, chillis and cook for two minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, curry paste and browned chicken pieces. Snap the spaghetti in half with your hands before adding to the wok, followed by the stock.
- Bring to the boil and stir things around to distribute the spaghetti and other ingredients.
- Simmer for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally. As the dish simmers, the pasta will absorb the stock and begin to dry out.
- Season to taste before garnishing with coriander and chilli flakes, if using, and serve immediately.
As your experience and also self-confidence expands, you will certainly locate that you have more natural control over your diet and adapt your diet to your personal preferences over time. Whether you intend to serve a recipe that uses fewer or more active ingredients or is a little bit essentially zesty, you can make straightforward modifications to accomplish this objective. In other words, start making your recipes on time. As for standard cooking skills for newbies you do not need to learn them however only if you understand some easy cooking techniques.
This isn’t a total overview to quick as well as very easy lunch recipes but its great something to chew on. With any luck this will obtain your innovative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family without doing a lot of heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food Steps to Prepare Favorite Amazonian dry chicken soup (sopa seca). Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!