Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Beef and Tomatoes Stir-Fried in Wine. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef and Tomatoes Stir-Fried in Wine is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Beef and Tomatoes Stir-Fried in Wine is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef and Tomatoes Stir-Fried in Wine, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef and Tomatoes Stir-Fried in Wine delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef and Tomatoes Stir-Fried in Wine is 3 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Beef and Tomatoes Stir-Fried in Wine using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Fukushima, I'm rooting for you!
I thought up a recipe using Fukushima-grown beef and tomatoes.
I recommend using a sweet red wine. In Step 4, cook over high heat to evaporate the alcohol.
If small children are going to eat this too, reduce the red wine and increase the ketchup.
You can add garlic for more fragrance. For 2 to 3 servings. Recipe by rie-tin
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Beef and Tomatoes Stir-Fried in Wine:
- 200 grams Beef (thinly sliced)
- 2 Tomatoes (medium), ripe if possible
- 1/4 Onion
- 4 tbsp ★Red wine
- 1 tbsp ★Ketchup
- 1 tsp ★Oyster sauce
- 1 tsp ★Soy sauce
- 1 tsp ★Honey (or sugar)
- 1 tbsp Flour (cake flour)
- 10 grams Butter (for stir frying)
- 1 Salt and pepper to season
Steps to make to make Beef and Tomatoes Stir-Fried in Wine
- Cut up the beef into easy to eat pieces, and sprinkle with a little soy sauce (not listed). Dust with flour just before stir-frying.
- Slice the onion thinly with the grain. Peel the tomatoes by dunking in boiling water, and take off the stem ends. Cut into wedges. Combine all the ★ flavoring ingredients.
- Heat the butter in a pan over medium heat. Stir fry the onion until translucent, then add the flour-coated beef and continue stir-frying.
- When the beef is cooked through, add the tomatoes and the ★ ingredients. Cook over high heat until the sauce has thickened a bit. Taste and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper to finish.
- Serve. (The photo above isn't too good, but it actually looks a lot more appetizing.)
- You can increase the amount of ketchup to make it more saucy and sweet, and eat over rice like hayashi rice.
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will certainly locate that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet plan and adapt your diet plan to your personal tastes over time. Whether you wish to offer a dish that uses fewer or more ingredients or is a bit essentially spicy, you can make straightforward modifications to attain this goal. In other words, begin making your dishes in a timely manner. As for fundamental cooking abilities for novices you do not require to discover them yet just if you understand some easy food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a total overview to quick and very easy lunch dishes but its great something to chew on. Ideally this will certainly get your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family members without doing a lot of heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Easiest Way to Prepare Speedy Beef and Tomatoes Stir-Fried in Wine. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!