Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Beef, Bean & Cheese Enchiladas. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef, Bean & Cheese Enchiladas is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Beef, Bean & Cheese Enchiladas is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef, Bean & Cheese Enchiladas, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef, Bean & Cheese Enchiladas delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef, Bean & Cheese Enchiladas is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Beef, Bean & Cheese Enchiladas estimated approx 25 mins.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook Beef, Bean & Cheese Enchiladas using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Beef, Bean & Cheese Enchiladas:
- 1 can 15 oz kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can 4 oz green chile peppers, drained
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 4 medium jalapeños, chopped
- 2 lb ground beef
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 tsp ground cumin
- 2 cup Mexican shredded cheese
- 2 can enchilada sauce
- 10 packages tortillas, extra large
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 each lime
Instructions to make to make Beef, Bean & Cheese Enchiladas
- Preaheat oven to 375.
- Brown ground beef & drain
- In medium bowl, stir tigether the enchilada sauce.
- In a large bowl combine beans, chile peppers, corn, chili powder, cumin, grond beef, salt, pepper & jalapeños. Add half of the enchilada sauce. And 1 cup of cheese. Mix well.
- Add 1/4 of the remaining sauce on bottom of baking dish. Spoon 1/4 cup if the mixture in each tortilla and roll up. Place in baking dish. Repeat until finished up the mixture.
- Brush each with enchilada sauce. Top with remaining cheese and drizzle top with remaining sauce. Sprnkle with cilantro, drizzle with lime juice.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes. Serve with yellow rice.
As your experience and confidence expands, you will certainly discover that you have extra all-natural control over your diet plan as well as adjust your diet regimen to your personal preferences with time. Whether you want to serve a recipe that utilizes fewer or even more ingredients or is a bit essentially spicy, you can make basic changes to achieve this goal. Simply put, begin making your recipes on schedule. As for fundamental food preparation abilities for beginners you don’t need to discover them but only if you understand some easy food preparation methods.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick and also easy lunch dishes yet its great food for thought. Ideally this will certainly get your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your household without doing too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food Recipe of Homemade Beef, Bean & Cheese Enchiladas. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!