Recipe of Speedy Beef Bibimbap(Korean rice bowl)
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, Beef Bibimbap(Korean rice bowl). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Bibimbap(Korean rice bowl) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Beef Bibimbap(Korean rice bowl) is something that I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef Bibimbap(Korean rice bowl), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef Bibimbap(Korean rice bowl) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef Bibimbap(Korean rice bowl) is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Beef Bibimbap(Korean rice bowl) estimated approx 1 hr.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have Beef Bibimbap(Korean rice bowl) using 26 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Bibimbap is one of my favorite Korean recipe. Tasty, healthy and easy to make.
I enjoy Korean food so much that I have Gochujang(Korean red Chilli paste) in my fridge. It’s the main ingredients in many Korean recipe e.g Kimchi-jjigae(Kimchi soup).
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Beef Bibimbap(Korean rice bowl):
- 2 cup steamed rice
- 2 fried egg
- Roasted vegetables: Shiitake, Carrot
- 1/2 cup Shiitake mushroom, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Carrot, baton cut
- 1 tsp Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Seasoned vegetables: sesoned Spinach and seasoned sunflower sprout
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup sunflower sprout
- 2 tsp Sesame oil
- 2 tsp Sesame seed, roasted
- 1 garlic clove, finely choppped
- 200 g Minced beef
- 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- 2 tsp Soy sauce
- 2 garlic clove, finely chopped
- pepper to taste
- Bibimbap sauce
- 4 tbsp Gochujang
- 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds, roasted
Steps to make to make Beef Bibimbap(Korean rice bowl)
- Heat the sauce pan with medium heat. Roast shiitake and carrot. Season with salt and pepper.
- For the seasone vegetable: add water to a pot or a large saucepan. Add pinch of salt. Bring it to boil. Add the spinach and cover the pot. Cook for 30-45 sec and transfer to a coriander. Use cold running water or ice for cooling down. Remove excessive water. Season with sesame oil, garlic and sesame seed. Do the same process for the seasoned sunflower sprout.
- For the Marinated beef : Mix the minced beef with sesame oil, garlic, soy sauce and pepper. Store in the fridge for 30 min. When the meat is ready, heat the sauce pan with medium heat. Stir fry the beef mixture for 3 min. Don’t overcook the meet.
- Prepare ingredients for Gochujang sauce
- To serve, add a cup of rice to a bowl and add all the ingredients. Top with Gochujang sauce and fried egg. Mix well before eat.
As your experience and also confidence expands, you will locate that you have more all-natural control over your diet as well as adjust your diet plan to your personal tastes over time. Whether you wish to serve a dish that uses fewer or more active ingredients or is a little bit more or less zesty, you can make easy changes to achieve this objective. In other words, begin making your dishes on time. As for basic cooking abilities for novices you don’t need to learn them yet just if you master some basic cooking methods.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick and also easy lunch dishes yet its great something to chew on. Hopefully this will certainly get your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare delicious meals for your family members without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food How to Make Quick Beef Bibimbap(Korean rice bowl). Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!