Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Beef Keema Curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Keema Curry is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Beef Keema Curry is something that I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef Keema Curry, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef Keema Curry delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef Keema Curry is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook Beef Keema Curry using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Beef Keema Curry:
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 large brown onion, finely diced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely diced
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp curry powder (not heaped)
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped coriander, plus extra for garnish
- 500 g mince beef
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 3-4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters
- to taste Freshly ground black pepper
- to taste Salt
Steps to make to make Beef Keema Curry
- Heat the oven to 200c. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Place the potatoes onto the tray and toss with olive oil and a little bit of salt. Bake for 30 minutes or until soft and golden brown. Gently stir once half way through.
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat and add the beef. Make sure the beef sizzles and fry's rather than stews. Cook through for about 5-6 minutes. Stir frequently.
- Next add the onion, garlic and ginger. Cook for about another 5 minutes.
- Add all the dry spices, tomato paste and seasoning. Stir until fragrant for about a minute or so.
- Next add the coconut milk and chopped tomatoes. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer. Cook on low until sauce has thickened for about 60 minutes or so. Stir occasionally.
- 10 minutes before removing from the heat add in the peas and potatoes.
- Remove from the heat and add the coriander.
- Serve with rice and a naan bread. Garnish with coriander. A sprinkle of lime juice can also be added.
As your experience and confidence grows, you will locate that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet and also adjust your diet regimen to your individual preferences gradually. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that uses less or more ingredients or is a little essentially hot, you can make easy changes to attain this goal. To put it simply, begin making your dishes promptly. As for standard cooking abilities for novices you don’t require to learn them but just if you understand some straightforward cooking methods.
This isn’t a complete overview to fast and simple lunch dishes but its great food for thought. Ideally this will obtain your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty meals for your family members without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food Easiest Way to Make Speedy Beef Keema Curry. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!