Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade – Beef Lok Lak/ Khmer Lok Lak –
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, – Beef Lok Lak/ Khmer Lok Lak -. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
– Beef Lok Lak/ Khmer Lok Lak – is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. – Beef Lok Lak/ Khmer Lok Lak – is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from – Beef Lok Lak/ Khmer Lok Lak -, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare – Beef Lok Lak/ Khmer Lok Lak – delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have – Beef Lok Lak/ Khmer Lok Lak – using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
A local dish that is popular in Cambodiaaa
Local ingredients are mentioned in the recipe but you can source them from anywhere and it will still taste great!!!
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make – Beef Lok Lak/ Khmer Lok Lak -:
- Marinating The Beef
- 500 g beef tenderloin (cubed)
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon chicken soup powder
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Cooking The Beef
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 Onion chopped and sliced
- For The Plating
- Cooked rice
- 1 Tomato (garnish)
- 1 Lettuce batch (garnish)
- Dipping Sauce
- Bag black Kampot pepper (to taste)
- 1 Lime piece
- Pinch salt from Kampot or Kep (to taste)
Steps to make to make – Beef Lok Lak/ Khmer Lok Lak –
- Wash vegetables and ingredients with water before using to cook
- Cut the beef tenderloin into cubes of your preferred thickness
- Move the beef into a separate bowl and add the marinating ingredients, coating each piece well and set aside
- While waiting, slice tomatoes, slice lime wedges into quarters, and chop onions into thin slices
- Using a mortar and pestle, grind your desired amount of Kampot pepper
- On a plate, lay out your pieces of lettuce, tomato slices and add a scope of cooked rice
- In a sauce bowl, combine your Kampot pepper, a pinch of local salt, and squeeze some lime juice, stir until well mixed
- Pour 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil into a pan on medium heat
- Pour the marinated beef into the pan, add a pinch of Kampot pepper and onion slices to taste, stir around until the beef is cooked to your desired level (medium is best!)
- Serve your beef lok lak on top of your lettuce, the beef can be dipped into the sauce (tek merec) or poured on top !!!
As your experience and confidence grows, you will certainly discover that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet regimen and adjust your diet to your personal preferences with time. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that uses less or more components or is a little bit more or less zesty, you can make easy adjustments to accomplish this objective. In other words, start making your recipes on schedule. When it comes to basic cooking abilities for novices you don’t require to discover them however just if you understand some basic cooking methods.
This isn’t a full overview to fast and also very easy lunch recipes however its great food for thought. With any luck this will certainly obtain your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty meals for your family without doing too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Recipe of Perfect – Beef Lok Lak/ Khmer Lok Lak -. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!