Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Beef Madras Bombay Cottage Pie. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Madras Bombay Cottage Pie is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Beef Madras Bombay Cottage Pie is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef Madras Bombay Cottage Pie, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef Madras Bombay Cottage Pie delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook Beef Madras Bombay Cottage Pie using 27 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Beef Madras Bombay Cottage Pie:
- madras paste
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 thumb size piece of fresh ginger
- 3 clove garlic
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 500 grams mince beef
- 3 large carrots
- 400 grams can of chopped tomatos
- 1 red chilli
- 1 handful frozen peas
- 4 large potatoes
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 lug of milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 lug of olive oil
- 1 sprinkle of dessicated coconut
Instructions to make to make Beef Madras Bombay Cottage Pie
- For the paste, add all paste ingredients into a food processor and process. Leave to one side
- Chop the onion, carrot, chilli
- Put half the butter and half the oil on a low heat and fry the onions until golden brown
- Add the beef mince and paste and make sure it is mixed well
- Cook for 5 mins then add the tinned tomatoes, a cup of water, carrots and peas
- Bring to boil and simmer for 30 mins
- Peel and chop potatoes into cubes and add to a new pot
- Cover potatoes with water and boil for 20mins.
- Add one lug of oil to a pan and toast the coriander seeds and turmeric powder for 1 min
- Add potatoes and cook until covered in spices
- Put potatoes, back into pot, add milk and the rest of the butter and mash
- Place cook beef into glass ceramic dish and top with potatoes. Smooth potato on top
- Sprinkle dessicated coconut on top and put under grill for 10 mins
- Serve with sour cream and popadoms
As your experience as well as confidence expands, you will certainly locate that you have a lot more natural control over your diet regimen as well as adapt your diet regimen to your personal tastes over time. Whether you intend to serve a dish that utilizes fewer or even more active ingredients or is a little bit essentially hot, you can make easy changes to attain this objective. To put it simply, begin making your dishes in a timely manner. When it comes to standard food preparation skills for newbies you do not require to learn them but just if you master some simple cooking strategies.
This isn’t a complete guide to fast and also easy lunch recipes but its great food for thought. Hopefully this will get your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious meals for your household without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food Recipe of Speedy Beef Madras Bombay Cottage Pie. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!