Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Beef noodle curry. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef noodle curry is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Beef noodle curry is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef noodle curry, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef noodle curry delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have Beef noodle curry using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
This was so delicious! The creamed coconut gave it such a luxurious taste and the crispy noodles were fun to make. Adapted from an old Delicious magazine recipe
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Beef noodle curry:
- 1 large shallot
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cm3 fresh turmeric
- 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 200 g creamed coconut
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 600 ml chicken stock
- 4 kaffir lime leaves
- Vegetable oil
- 500 g fresh egg noodles
- 360 g thin cut steak
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- Chopped spring onion
Steps to make to make Beef noodle curry
- Blitz the shallots, garlic and turmeric in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Add the red curry paste and stir to combine
- Put the creamed coconut in a wok over a medium heat and let it melt into a liquid. Once it has melted increase the temperature slightly and once it starts to bubble add the red curry paste mixture.
- Add the honey, fish sauce and soy sauce and bring the mixture to the boil.
- Add the chicken stock and kaffir lime leaves and simmer for about 15 mins
- To make the crispy noodles; pour vegetable oil (at least a third full) into a small saucepan and heat till it starts to spit
- Test the oil with a bit of bread. If the bread goes crispy in about 30 seconds it’s ready.
- Add a handful of noodles to the hot oil and leave in there until they look crisp and are starting to brown.
- Remove the noodles (carefully) from the oil and transfer to a plate with some kitchen roll on it to soak up the oil.
- Cook the rest of the noodles according to the pack instructions (if fresh they shouldn’t take more than a couple of minutes)
- Add the beef and coriander to the curry sauce and cook until the beef is to your desired colour. It shouldn’t take too long- you don’t want it to be really chewy!
- Serve by placing the boiled noodles in the bottom of the bowl, then layering the beef curry and topping with crispy noodles and chopped spring onions and any leftover coriander.
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will certainly find that you have more natural control over your diet and adapt your diet regimen to your individual preferences gradually. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that uses less or more ingredients or is a bit more or less hot, you can make easy modifications to accomplish this objective. Simply put, begin making your dishes on schedule. As for fundamental cooking skills for novices you don’t need to learn them yet just if you understand some simple food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a complete overview to fast and also easy lunch recipes yet its good something to chew on. Ideally this will certainly obtain your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your household without doing way too many square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Recipe of Quick Beef noodle curry. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!