Recipe of Favorite Beğendili Köfte
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Beğendili Köfte. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beğendili Köfte is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Beğendili Köfte is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beğendili Köfte, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beğendili Köfte delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beğendili Köfte is 4 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Beğendili Köfte estimated approx 30 – 40 mins.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Beğendili Köfte using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
I love recipes with Beğendi base and wanted to try a simple one with Köfte (meatballs).
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Beğendili Köfte:
- For the base (Beğendi)
- 3 eggplants
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoon sunflower seed oil
- Half a cup of grated Kaşar cheese
- For the meatballs (Köfte)
- 1 pound minced beef
- 1 egg
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- Half a bunch of parsley
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- Chili flakes
Steps to make to make Beğendili Köfte
- Roast the eggplants on the oven.
- Peel the eggplants off and chop them as they are almost like a mashed potato.
- Roast the flour until its smell is gone and then add milk and stir until it boils.
- Add the eggplants and keep stirring for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Add Kaşar cheese and stir a bit and then turn the heat off.
- Grate the garlic and the onion, remove their water and add all ingredients of the meatballs to a bowl.
- Add 3 tablespoons of water and work the mixture well (10 mins at least)
- Shape the meatballs as you wish and bake at the preheated oven at 200 degrees until they are toasted.
- Place the Beğendi to the bottom of the plate and then place meatballs on top.
- You can also add heated butter with chili as dressing.
- Afiyet olsun – Bon appetit
As your experience as well as confidence expands, you will locate that you have more all-natural control over your diet as well as adjust your diet plan to your individual tastes in time. Whether you wish to serve a dish that uses less or more components or is a little essentially hot, you can make easy adjustments to attain this goal. To put it simply, start making your recipes promptly. When it comes to standard cooking abilities for newbies you do not need to discover them but only if you grasp some basic cooking methods.
This isn’t a full guide to fast and simple lunch recipes but its great food for thought. Hopefully this will obtain your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious meals for your family without doing way too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Simple Way to Make Perfect Beğendili Köfte. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!