Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Bread Bowl. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bread Bowl is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Bread Bowl is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Bread Bowl, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Bread Bowl delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook Bread Bowl using 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
A basic bread bowl recipe for any creamy soups out there.
Recipe is in Australian Standard Metric measuring tools (cups, spoons and weighing scale)
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Bread Bowl:
- A. Wet Ingredients
- 350 ml tepid water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 1/4 tsp active dry yeast
- B. Dry Ingredients
- 2 tbsp corn oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 600 g flour (4 cups)
- C. Bread Glazing
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp butter – melted
- D. Couliflower Potato soup
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 C sliced brown onion
- 3 C boiled couliflower florets
- 2 C fresh milk
- 2 tsp corn flour + 2 tbsp water
- to taste chicken seasoning powder or Salt
- Pinch pepper
- 2 C half cooked small cubed potato
- E. Garnishing (optional)
- Grated cheese
- Any finely chopped herbs
- Chicken Serunding (pictured here)
- (Or any bits and pieces of meat)
Instructions to make to make Bread Bowl
- A – In a small bowl, combine and mix 350 ml of water, 1 tbsp of sugar and 2 1/4 tsp of yeast. Leave this yeast mixture to proof for 5-10 minutes.
- B – In a bowl of a stand mixer with dough hook attached, mix 2 tbsp of corn oil, 1 tsp of salt, 600 g of flour and yeast mixture on low speed for 5 minutes or until dough comes together. Increase speed to medium and keep kneading for another 12-15 minutes until dough is elastic and pulls away from the sides of the bowl. Transfer dough to a greased bowl. Cover and leave dough to proof or double its size. It'll take 1 hour or more.
- Transfer dough to a floured working top. Gently punch dough down and divide into preferred equal portions. This recipe yields 8 balls weighing around 117g-120g each. Next, roll these portions lightly into balls. Then, mark an 'X' on top of each ball using a sharp knife. Just a thin slice. Place balls onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Space them several inches apart.
- Cover with a greased cling film and leave these balls to rise for 40 minutes or until they double in size. Brush each ball with a thin layer of egg wash before baking. Preheat oven to 150-160°C (depending on the oven). Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and brush a thin layer of melted butter on the hot buns (optional). Leave buns to cool.
- Note: This bread dough can be made in a bread maker too. Just leave A to proof, then transfer it to a bread pan and add B. Press the ‘dough’ function and leave the the machine to do its job until it beeps and stops. Then, continue to step 3.
- D. Soup – cube potatoes and boil until tender. Put aside. Boil cauliflower until soft. Drain and put aside. Next, sautè sliced brown onion until translucent, add cauliflower and stir for few minutes before adding milk. Simmer and add in corn flour mixture, keep simmering and stirring until sauce is slightly thickened. Season with chicken seasoning powder and ground pepper. Turn the heat off. Using a handstick blender, puree soup until smooth. Return to the heat and add cooked cubed potato last.
- Note: This bread bowl holds any creamy soups very well. Use it to serve mushroom soup, tomato soup or even macaroni and cheese.
- To serve – Cut the top of the bread and scoop out the center. Brush the inner part with garlic spread. Brushing with garlic spread and heating it in the oven after that is optional. Fill this bread bowl with any creamy or thick soups. Garnish with grated cheese, finely chopped parsley or any meat bits. Serve warm.
As your experience as well as confidence expands, you will discover that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet plan and adjust your diet plan to your individual preferences in time. Whether you want to serve a recipe that uses fewer or even more ingredients or is a little basically spicy, you can make simple adjustments to attain this goal. To put it simply, start making your dishes on schedule. As for standard food preparation skills for novices you don’t require to discover them but only if you master some easy food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a total guide to quick and also easy lunch dishes however its excellent food for thought. With any luck this will obtain your innovative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family members without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food Easiest Way to Make Favorite Bread Bowl. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!