Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, Chicken pies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken pies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken pies is something that I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Chicken pies, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chicken pies delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Chicken pies using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Chicken pies:
- 400 g Chicken fillets
- 1 kg potatoes
- 1 leek
- 1 red onion
- 4 carrots
- 1 pack shortcuts pastry (I made my own)
- 1 pack puff pastry
- 1 pack bacon lardons
- 1 small tub of chive Philadelphia
- 1/4 tsp Garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp onion salt
- 1 tbsp chicken seasoning
- 1-2 tbsp cornflour
- 100 ml water
- 400 ml milk
Instructions to make to make Chicken pies
- Chop the onions and lightly fry them with the Bacon same with the leeks, peel and Chop the carrots and potatoes and put them in a saucepan to par boil. Put the Bacon, onions and leeks in a bowl and then use the same frying pan sear the chicken pieces which I cut into for each fillet.
- You can make the pastry 1st if not roll out on a lightly floured surface and put into either a pie pan or any oven proof dish. (I used a butter spray so as it doesn't stick)
- Drain the carrots and potatoes and cut smaller if desired. Put all the carrots potatoes onions bacon lardons and leek in the frying pan with the chicken. Mix well then add the stock of choice (I mixed mine. Chicken and Vegetable together) milk and cornflour into the frying pan. Stir until a nice consistency in the sauce. Add the chive Philadelphia and stir until all gone. Add the the pie pan. Roll out the puff pastry and use milk to each side and top. Press down around the edges.
- Put them in a pre heated oven on 180°c – 150°c fan. Depending on your oven. I slowly baked them. Around an hour. Or until golden on top of the pies. Enjoy!!
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will locate that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet plan and adjust your diet to your individual tastes in time. Whether you want to offer a dish that makes use of fewer or even more active ingredients or is a bit basically zesty, you can make basic adjustments to achieve this objective. In other words, begin making your dishes on time. When it comes to basic food preparation skills for novices you don’t require to learn them yet only if you master some basic food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a complete overview to fast and also very easy lunch dishes but its good food for thought. With any luck this will obtain your creative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family members without doing way too many square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Chicken pies. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!