Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, Chicken Tikka Masala. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Tikka Masala is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Tikka Masala is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Chicken Tikka Masala, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chicken Tikka Masala delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chicken Tikka Masala is 4 People. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have Chicken Tikka Masala using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Chicken Tikka Masala:
- 1 Clove
- 2 Cardamon Pods
- Small piece of Cinnamon (2cm)
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Mild Madras Curry Powder
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp natural yoghurt (not Greek style)
- 1 tbsp tomato purée (mixed with a little water)
- 4 tbsp coconut milk
- Handful fresh coriander
- 8 Chicken Tikka pieces (add more if desired)
- 100 ml Single Cream
- 1 portion base gravy (see my other recipes for this)
Steps to make to make Chicken Tikka Masala
- Heat oil in a pan and add the cinnamon, cloves and Cardamon pods. Fry these for two minutes on a medium heat and then remove them from the oil.
- Add ginger, garlic and other spices to the oil. Cook for 1 minute and then add the tomato purée and cook for a further few minutes and the add the salt.
- Add a portion of base gravy (around 2 ladles full). You can find the recipient for the base gravy in my other recipes. Mix this together and then add the natural yoghurt and coconut milk. Reduce this to a thicker consistency and then add the sugar.
- Add in the pre-cooked chicken Tikka pieces and cook for a further 5 minutes. Start adding the single cream bit by bit until you reach your desired consistency.
- Add most of the coriander (keeping some back for dressing your dishes) and cook until the sauce is a slightly thicker consistency.
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will certainly discover that you have more all-natural control over your diet plan and also adapt your diet regimen to your personal tastes gradually. Whether you wish to offer a dish that uses less or even more active ingredients or is a bit more or less hot, you can make easy modifications to achieve this goal. In other words, start making your recipes in a timely manner. When it comes to standard cooking skills for newbies you do not need to learn them yet just if you grasp some easy food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a complete overview to fast and very easy lunch dishes yet its excellent food for thought. With any luck this will obtain your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious meals for your family without doing way too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food Recipe of Perfect Chicken Tikka Masala. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!