Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, Citrus beef curry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Citrus beef curry is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Citrus beef curry is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Citrus beef curry, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Citrus beef curry delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Citrus beef curry is 4-5 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Citrus beef curry estimated approx 25-35 mins.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Citrus beef curry using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
I like this curry as is not as rich than the normal curry, but still very flavoursome. It's nutty and it's citrusy. You can replace the beef with chicken or even tofu and it's still taste good. I never tried it with lamb or seafood, but I think it should be fine too.
#curry #beefcurry #asianfood
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Citrus beef curry:
- 350 g Beef slices/chunks
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 2 bay leaves
- 160 ml coconut milk
- 2 cups beef stock + 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 3/4 cup unsalted roasted peanuts (chopped/crushed)
- 1 medium size onion (cut to wedges)
- 1 medium size potato (cut to chunks)
- 1 medium size red capsicum (sliced thinly)
- 140 g green beans (equal to 1 small rice bowl)
- 2 tbsp oil
Instructions to make to make Citrus beef curry
- Heat the oil on a pan, stir in curry powder and bay leaves. Saute until its aromatic.
- Add in the beef and onions. Brown the beef and onion, stir for 2 mins until beef and onion thoroughly coated with spices.
- Add in the beef stock, coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar, lemon juice, peanuts and potatoes. Bring to boil and simmer for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender (uncover).
- Add in the green beans, and capsicums, cook until veggies are tender. Taste the curry and adjust to your liking. Turn off the heat and your curry is now ready to serve. Garnish with extra peanut and fried shallot (so it looks pretty).
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will certainly find that you have much more all-natural control over your diet regimen as well as adjust your diet to your individual preferences in time. Whether you want to serve a recipe that makes use of less or more active ingredients or is a little essentially zesty, you can make straightforward changes to achieve this goal. In other words, begin making your dishes in a timely manner. As for basic food preparation abilities for novices you don’t require to discover them yet only if you master some straightforward food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a full guide to quick and easy lunch dishes yet its excellent something to chew on. Ideally this will get your creative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious dishes for your household without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food Simple Way to Prepare Homemade Citrus beef curry. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!