Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, Cotoletta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cotoletta is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Cotoletta is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Cotoletta, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Cotoletta delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Cotoletta is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have Cotoletta using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Traditional dish from Milan. Usually made with veal but I had some pork loin in the freezer so used that instead. Super tasty and everyone loves it! #italian #mainmeal #dinner
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Cotoletta:
- 1-2 veal, pork chops or loin fillets per person
- Enough plain flour
- Enough breadcrumbs
- 1-2 eggs – beaten
- Oil for frying
- to taste Salt
- To serve:
- Fresh rosemary
- Olive oil
Steps to make to make Cotoletta
- Prepare the flour, eggs and breadcrumbs in separate bowls. Have a plate ready for the meat
- Wash and dry meat well. Using tongs, dip each piece into the flour, drain excess
- Then into the egg, drain excess
- Then into breadcrumbs, drain excess and put on a plate
- Finish all pieces of meat. Set a side. Peel, chop, wash and dry potatoes well. Put in a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and fresh chopped rosemary. Roast potatoes at 200 for about 45 mins until golden and crispy
- When potatoes are nearly ready, heat a good amount of oil in a large pan. Fry meat for 3 mins or so on each side until cooked and golden brown. Drain on kitchen paper
- Serve with potatoes, a sprinkle of salt and a squeeze of lemon 🙂
As your experience and confidence grows, you will discover that you have much more natural control over your diet plan and adapt your diet to your individual tastes with time. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that utilizes fewer or more active ingredients or is a little basically spicy, you can make straightforward changes to achieve this goal. In other words, start making your recipes on schedule. When it comes to standard food preparation skills for beginners you do not require to discover them yet just if you understand some straightforward cooking methods.
This isn’t a full guide to quick and also easy lunch recipes however its excellent something to chew on. Hopefully this will certainly obtain your innovative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family without doing way too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Favorite Cotoletta. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!