How to Make Perfect Creamy Beef Stew
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Creamy Beef Stew. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Beef Stew is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Creamy Beef Stew is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Creamy Beef Stew, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Creamy Beef Stew delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Creamy Beef Stew is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Creamy Beef Stew estimated approx 45 minutes.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have Creamy Beef Stew using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
I came across a recipe on TikTok some months ago but forgot to save the video. So I recreated the recipe by memory; I’m not sure I’ve been exact but the end result was an impeccably rich beef dish
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Creamy Beef Stew:
- 500 g beef strips
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 Tbsp mustard
- 200 g cream cheese or sour cream
Instructions to make to make Creamy Beef Stew
- Put beef strips in a bowl, mix in the mayonnaise and set aside covered with cling firm for 30minutes. The mayo acts as a deliciously tangy marinade as well as a meat tenderizer. Just make sure your meat is cleaned and dry before adding the mayo; if there’s water in your beef it will water down the marinade
- Heat butter in a shallow pan on medium heat. Sauté onions and garlic until fragrant and browned but not burnt
- Add the meat t the sautéed onions/garlic and stir until no longer pink and water is released from the meat
- Season the meat with paprika, salt and pepper. Feel free to add your favorite meat spices. Mix very well to distribute the flavor and spices
- Add water and let simmer covered for 15 to 20 minutes or until liquid is reduced but the pot is not completely dry. Do not be tempted to turn the heat up; maintain medium-low heat to allow even cooking and softening of the meat
- Mix-in the mustard and ketchup for 2minutes then take off heat
- Mix-in the cream cheese off heat until well incorporated
- Serve with rice or noodles. Enjoy!
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will locate that you have extra all-natural control over your diet plan and adapt your diet plan to your personal preferences over time. Whether you want to serve a dish that utilizes less or more components or is a little essentially spicy, you can make basic modifications to achieve this objective. To put it simply, start making your recipes promptly. As for basic food preparation skills for beginners you do not need to discover them yet just if you grasp some simple food preparation methods.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick and very easy lunch recipes but its excellent something to chew on. With any luck this will get your innovative juices moving so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food Simple Way to Make Perfect Creamy Beef Stew. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!