Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Crock Pot Beef Stew. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crock Pot Beef Stew is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Crock Pot Beef Stew is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Crock Pot Beef Stew, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Crock Pot Beef Stew delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Crock Pot Beef Stew is 3 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have Crock Pot Beef Stew using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Crock Pot Beef Stew:
- 2 lb Chuck meat, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Red Wine
- 1 cup Beef Stock
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 2 Potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 tbsp Fresh Thyme, minced
- 2 Carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 Stalks of Celery, Sliced
- 1 large Onion, copped into 4
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 15 oz. Can, Unsalted Diced Tomatoes
Instructions to make to make Crock Pot Beef Stew
- Place cubes meat and flour in a ziplock bag, seal and shake until pieces are fully covered in flour.
- Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium high heat and sear the pieces of meat for 4 minutes until all sides are nicely brown.
- Remove meat from pan and place into the crockpot.
- Add the red wine and stock to the sauté pan and bring to a boil for one minute, scraping off the bits of meat that have caramelized in the pan with a wooden spoon.
- Add the reduced liquid to the crock pot along with the remaining ingredients and combine.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours and serve.
As your experience and confidence expands, you will certainly locate that you have more natural control over your diet plan and adapt your diet plan to your individual preferences over time. Whether you wish to offer a dish that uses fewer or more components or is a little bit essentially spicy, you can make easy modifications to achieve this objective. To put it simply, begin making your dishes promptly. As for standard food preparation skills for novices you do not need to discover them however just if you grasp some basic cooking strategies.
This isn’t a full overview to quick and also very easy lunch dishes however its excellent something to chew on. Hopefully this will certainly get your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious dishes for your household without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade Crock Pot Beef Stew. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!