Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Favorite Cumberland pie
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Cumberland pie. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cumberland pie is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Cumberland pie is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Cumberland pie, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Cumberland pie delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Cumberland pie is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Cumberland pie estimated approx 1hr.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have Cumberland pie using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
I had some left over beef steak and carrots going out of date. Standing in my kitchen thinking of what to do, because i hate waste.
1 google Search and cumberland pie hit my screen. Though its the full fat version and i am currently on a mission to lose weight so i knew i had ti slightly adjust it to meet up with my caloic buget. It turned out absolutely fantastic.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Cumberland pie:
- 250 g Beef steak diced
- 100 ml water
- Diced peppers, onions, and carrots
- Worcester sauce
- Garlic and ginger paste or powder
- cube Beef stock or seasoning
- Thinly sliced potatoes
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- Grated cheese or egg wash
Instructions to make to make Cumberland pie
- Cook the diced beef until tender.
- Wash and Thinly slice your potatoes, more like you are making pringles. Bring salted water to boil and put the potatoes in, boil for 8-10 mins until it is almost cooked, but don't let it go too soft or you will risk having mash potatoes 😀.
Drain and set aside.
- Spray your pan with oil and add all the diced veggies, sauté for a few minutes until slightly tender then add all the othed Ingredients with a little water. The Aim is to get a sauce that isn't too runny but not dry as well. Adjust seasonings to taste and set aside
- Preheat oven to 180°c, pour the beef sauce into an ovenproof dish and arrange the potatoes on top, sprinkle the cheese on top. If you don't have cheese you can egg-wash the potatoes or just spray with some melted butter.
- Pop in the oven, until golden and piping hot.
As your experience as well as self-confidence grows, you will discover that you have more natural control over your diet regimen as well as adapt your diet regimen to your individual tastes over time. Whether you want to offer a recipe that makes use of less or more components or is a little basically hot, you can make simple changes to achieve this objective. Simply put, start making your dishes on time. As for standard cooking abilities for newbies you do not require to learn them however only if you understand some easy food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a complete overview to quick and simple lunch recipes yet its good something to chew on. Hopefully this will obtain your innovative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family members without doing way too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food Recipe of Homemade Cumberland pie. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!