Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Curry Flavoured Broccoli & Potato Soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Curry Flavoured Broccoli & Potato Soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Curry Flavoured Broccoli & Potato Soup is something that I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Curry Flavoured Broccoli & Potato Soup, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Curry Flavoured Broccoli & Potato Soup delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Curry Flavoured Broccoli & Potato Soup is 3 to 4 Servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook Curry Flavoured Broccoli & Potato Soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Creamy Broccoli Soup that is made with Milk can be curry flavoured. If you have never made a soup with Curry Powder and Milk, you should try it. It is absolutely delicious. There are some methods to make the soup thick and creamy. You can add Flour, Corn Starch OR Oats. Today I added a Potato, and that is the simplest method. Enjoy the soup with nice crusty Bread. For the photo, I added some pieces of toasted Bread.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Curry Flavoured Broccoli & Potato Soup:
- 1/2 Onion
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 large Potato *about 200g
- 1/2 small head Broccoli *about 100g
- 1 tablespoon Oil OR Butter *I used Sunflower Oil
- 1 teaspoon Curry Powder
- 1 cup Chicken Stock OR Vegetable Stock *OR 1 cup Water & 1 Stock Cube
- 1 cup Milk
- Salt & Black Pepper
Instructions to make to make Curry Flavoured Broccoli & Potato Soup
- Cut all vegetables into small pieces.
- Heat Oil in a saucepan over medium heat, cook Onion and Garlic for a few minutes, add Potato, then add Curry Powder and stir. Add Chicken Stock (OR Vegetable Stock), cover with a lid, and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Add Broccoli, you can add some extra Water if required, cover with a lid, and cook until all vegetables are soft.
- *Note: For healthier soup, you can boil everything in the stock without Oil.
- Add Milk and season with Salt and Black Pepper.
- Use a stick Blender to blend until smooth, OR you may wish to blend coarsely. Enjoy with nice crusty Bread. For the above photo, I added some pieces of toasted Bread.
As your experience and also self-confidence expands, you will locate that you have more natural control over your diet plan and also adapt your diet regimen to your personal tastes with time. Whether you intend to offer a dish that uses less or even more ingredients or is a bit more or less spicy, you can make easy adjustments to achieve this goal. In other words, start making your recipes promptly. As for standard food preparation abilities for novices you do not need to learn them yet only if you understand some easy cooking strategies.
This isn’t a total guide to quick and simple lunch recipes yet its great something to chew on. Ideally this will obtain your innovative juices moving so you can prepare delicious meals for your family members without doing way too many square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Curry Flavoured Broccoli & Potato Soup. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!