Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, DIY Veggie Ramen. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
DIY Veggie Ramen is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. DIY Veggie Ramen is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from DIY Veggie Ramen, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare DIY Veggie Ramen delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook DIY Veggie Ramen estimated approx 30min.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have DIY Veggie Ramen using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
I love ramen but it's impossible to find all it's ingredients where I live so I tried some things on my own and this was the result..
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make DIY Veggie Ramen:
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 big Carrot
- 1 big Onion
- Stock (veggie/chicken/beef)
- Sesame seeds
- Chicken flavour powder
- Curry powder
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp red pepper paste
- Radish for decoration
Instructions to make to make DIY Veggie Ramen
- First, heat water for the noodles while preparing the mixture.. whisk the egg yolks with salt and with a drop of vinegar to avoid egg's odor. And then gradually add the flour while mixing everything together lightly. Keep adding flour until the mixture is gooey.. you're not making a dough but still it shouldn't be very liquid like.
- Empty the mixture in a bag.. cut one tip of the bag and squeeze the noodle mixture in the boiling water.. (this will help making it look like actual bought noodles)… drain after 1-2 mins.. they don't need much time to be done but you can taste to make sure.
- For the stock, sauté vertically chopped onions, carrots and sesame seeds with some olive oil.. add chicken flavour powder (I used Maggi) curry powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.. then add the corn (it's up to you) garlic paste (3-5 mashed garlic cloves with salt) tomato and red pepper paste and sauté for like 4 mins then add the stock (whatever you like).
- Let it simmer simmer for few minutes, and them pour some of the soup in into a bowl.. add the prepared noodles and then garnish with radish slices, carrot sticks,garlic paste and parsley.
- Enjoy!.. sahha we hanna!
- Ps.. 1)red pepper paste is famous in middle eastern countrie.. i used it to give a color to the stock but it can be substituted by anything or omitted. 2) this meal is about putting what you like altogether 😂 3) raw garlic paste is the key garnish and it enhances the flavour in an unimaginable way.
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will locate that you have more natural control over your diet as well as adjust your diet to your individual tastes in time. Whether you want to serve a recipe that uses less or more ingredients or is a bit more or less zesty, you can make straightforward changes to attain this objective. Simply put, begin making your recipes promptly. When it comes to standard cooking abilities for newbies you don’t need to discover them yet only if you understand some straightforward cooking strategies.
This isn’t a total guide to fast as well as very easy lunch dishes however its excellent food for thought. With any luck this will obtain your creative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family members without doing a lot of heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Simple Way to Prepare Award-winning DIY Veggie Ramen. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!