Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, Easily The Best Egg/Beef Quesadillas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easily The Best Egg/Beef Quesadillas is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Easily The Best Egg/Beef Quesadillas is something that I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Easily The Best Egg/Beef Quesadillas, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Easily The Best Egg/Beef Quesadillas delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Easily The Best Egg/Beef Quesadillas is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Easily The Best Egg/Beef Quesadillas estimated approx 20 minutes.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook Easily The Best Egg/Beef Quesadillas using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
My husband just recently joined the army and amidst the separation fever, I panic prepared all of his favorite meals. These Quesadillas made tops and they will remain their until he's back from training 😂
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Easily The Best Egg/Beef Quesadillas:
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Hot water
- 1 cup well seasoned cooked beef mince
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 spring onions (chopped)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Instructions to make to make Easily The Best Egg/Beef Quesadillas
- Make TORTILLAS by whisking flour and salt together. Rub oil into the flour and add hot water (a little at a time – begin with half a ¼ cup). Mix together until liquid is fully absorbed. Correct wet or sticky dough by adding more flour and dry dough by adding more water
- Onto a floured surface, knead the dough until smooth. I know it's a small amount to work with but you can double or triple the recipe depending on how many tortillas you need
- Divide dough into 2 equal parts, roll on flour and leave covered for a few minutes before rolling them into thin circles. Heat a non-stick pan and cook the tortillas until golden brown spots appear on boths sides. Careful not to overcook as they will turn hard and break. Cover on a clean towel until needed
- For the FILLING whisk the eggs to breaks the yolks. Add the beef mince and spring onions to the eggs and mix. Divide mixture in half and set aside
- Heat a pan with a tablespoon of butter, spreading it through the pan to fully coat it. Spread half the egg and beef mixture into the pan, let cook for a minute or until the underside is cooked enough to just hold shape but not browned. Turn over quickly sprinkle with ¼ cup cheese and place 1 tortilla over the cheese coated top and lightly press down to stick together. Now flip over and sprinkle with another ¼ cup cheese and cover pan for 30seconds to melt the cheese
- Fold one half of your quesadilla over the other half, take off heat and cover with a towel
- Repeat step 5 with the remaining half of the ingredients. Cut into triangles and serve warm
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have extra all-natural control over your diet plan and adapt your diet to your personal preferences with time. Whether you wish to offer a recipe that uses fewer or even more ingredients or is a little bit essentially zesty, you can make simple modifications to attain this goal. To put it simply, begin making your dishes on schedule. As for standard food preparation skills for newbies you don’t need to learn them however only if you master some easy food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a complete overview to quick and simple lunch dishes but its good something to chew on. With any luck this will get your creative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty meals for your family without doing a lot of heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Recipe of Award-winning Easily The Best Egg/Beef Quesadillas. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!