Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, Easy beef Massaman curry. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy beef Massaman curry is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Easy beef Massaman curry is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Easy beef Massaman curry, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Easy beef Massaman curry delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Easy beef Massaman curry is 2-3 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Easy beef Massaman curry using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
This curry is people favourite. I have made this simple and easy. I made this Massaman curry from red curry paste which I am sure most of you keep pre-made red curry paste in the fridge. Homemade curry paste will be posted next week. But if you have Massaman curry paste in the fridge, just leave out dried spices in step 2. #mycookbook
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Easy beef Massaman curry:
- 500 g diced beef
- 800 ml coconut milk
- 2.5 red curry paste
- 1 Tsp ground cumin
- 1 Tsp ground coriander
- 1/8 Tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 Tsp white pepper
- 1/4 Tsp ground clove
- 1 Tsp ground cinnamon
- 4-6 cardamom pod (crushed)
- 3-4 Star Anise
- 2-3 Tsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 2 Tbsp Tamarind paste or 1 Tbsp vinegar (if you don’t have Tamarind paste)
- 1-2 Tbsp peanuts or crunchy peanut butter
- 4-5 cherry Tomatoes
- 2 potatoes peel and cut to pieces
- 1 onion
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
Steps to make to make Easy beef Massaman curry
- Simmer diced beef and 400 ml coconut milk for 1.30- 2 hours. Leave it aside.
- Add ground cumin, ground coriander, ground nutmeg, ground white pepper, ground clove, 3/4 Tsp ground cinnamon and 4 crushed cardamom pod into small bowl. They will be added to red curry paste to make Massaman curry paste.
- After 2 hours, start the curry.
In the big sauce pan, add vegetable oil and heat it up with medium high heat. Then add red curry paste and pre mixed dried spices. Cook them until fragrant. If you use Massaman curry paste, you don’t need to add pre mixed dried spices.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add 300 ml of coconut milk. Cook until you see the oil split (around 5- 10 minutes).
- Add peanuts, star anise, 2 cardamon, and 1/4 Tsp ground cinnamon. Reduce heat to low, cover pan with lid for 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes, onions, tomatoes, 100 ml coconut milk. Mix them and leave for 5 minutes with the lid on.
- Add the cooked beef, around 100 ml of cooked beef coconut milk and the rest of coconut milk. Add fish sauce, sugar, salt and tamarind paste. Leave it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Taste it and add more sugar, salt or tamarind paste up to your taste (if needed). With low heat, leave it for half an hour.
- Now it’s ready to be served.
As your experience and confidence expands, you will find that you have extra all-natural control over your diet as well as adjust your diet to your personal preferences in time. Whether you want to serve a recipe that utilizes less or even more components or is a bit basically hot, you can make basic modifications to attain this objective. In other words, start making your dishes on time. As for basic cooking skills for beginners you don’t require to learn them but only if you master some easy cooking strategies.
This isn’t a total guide to fast as well as very easy lunch recipes however its good food for thought. With any luck this will obtain your creative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your household without doing a lot of heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Recipe of Favorite Easy beef Massaman curry. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!