Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Easy Gnocchi Bollo Bake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Gnocchi Bollo Bake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Easy Gnocchi Bollo Bake is something which I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Easy Gnocchi Bollo Bake, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Easy Gnocchi Bollo Bake delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Easy Gnocchi Bollo Bake is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Easy Gnocchi Bollo Bake estimated approx 20 mins.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have Easy Gnocchi Bollo Bake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
This quick and easy bake is so delicious and is ready in 20 minutes! Makes a hearty lunch or dinner that's low in calories and fat. Ideal if you're short on time and need to make something fast.
#bolognese #gnocchi #bake #lunch #dinner #healthy #lowcalorie #leanbeefmince #lean #beef #onerecipeonetree #newyearnewyou
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Easy Gnocchi Bollo Bake:
- 165 g 5% lean beef mince,
- 250 g gnocchi,
- 25 g 50% reduced fat cheddar, grated,
- 1/2 an onion, chopped finely,
- 1/2 tbsp tomato pureé paste,
- 1/2 tsp garlic granules,
- 1/2 tsp dried basil,
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano,
- Salt and pepper to season,
- Around 150-200ml water,
- Spray cooking oil (I used sunflower)
Instructions to make to make Easy Gnocchi Bollo Bake
- Heat a medium saucepan over a medium to high heat and spray in a layer of cooking oil. Once hot add in the onions and fry for a couple of minutes then add in the beef mince and brown off. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add in the tomato paste, dried herbs and garlic. Stir until everything is combined. Turn the heat down to medium low. Add in around 150-200ml water (just enough to make a nice thick sauce), and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Add in the gnocchi and stir. Leave to simmer for 2 minutes. If needed, add a dash more water to loosen up the sauce.
- Once the sauce has thickened and reduced once the gnocchi has been added transfer the mixture to an oven proof dish. Preheat your grill.
- Scatter over the grated cheese and season with more salt and pepper. Also sprinkle over some extra oregano. Place beneath the grill and leave until the cheese is golden, melted and bubbly.
- Serve up once it's cooled for around 1-2 minutes and enjoy! 🙂
As your experience and also confidence expands, you will discover that you have more natural control over your diet regimen as well as adapt your diet to your individual preferences over time. Whether you wish to offer a dish that uses less or even more components or is a little essentially hot, you can make simple modifications to achieve this goal. Simply put, begin making your recipes on time. As for basic food preparation skills for beginners you don’t require to discover them but just if you grasp some straightforward cooking methods.
This isn’t a complete overview to quick as well as very easy lunch recipes yet its excellent something to chew on. Hopefully this will get your innovative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family members without doing a lot of heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food Steps to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Easy Gnocchi Bollo Bake. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!