Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Favorite Easy steak pie
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, Easy steak pie. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy steak pie is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Easy steak pie is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Easy steak pie, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Easy steak pie delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Easy steak pie is 4 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Easy steak pie estimated approx 3 hours.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Easy steak pie using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
A delicious pie with very little preparation time and very easy to make.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Easy steak pie:
- 3 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 500 g steak pieces
- 2 onions, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoon plain flour
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 2 beef stock cubes mixed with 600ml boiling water
- 3 carrots, shredded
- 375 g ready to roll puff pastry
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
Steps to make to make Easy steak pie
- To make the filling, heat the oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 3. Heat half the oil in a large casserole dish, brown the meat really well in batches, then set aside. Add the onions adding a drizzle more oil, then cook on a low heat for 5 mins until coloured.
- Scatter over the flour, stirring until the flour turns brown. Tip the meat and any juices back into the pan along with the ketchup and give it all a good stir. Pour over the stock, season, and bring to a simmer then cover with a lid and put in the oven for about 2 hrs, until the meat is tender. The filling can be made up to three days ahead and chilled or frozen for up to three months.
- To make the pie, heat the oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Tip the filling into a 24-26cm rimmed pie dish and brush the rim of the dish with some yolk. Unravel the pastry, drape over the dish and use a knife to trim and press the edges against the side of the dish. Re-roll your trimmings to make a decoration if you like. Brush the pie heavily with egg yolk. Make a few little slits in the centre of the pie and bake for 40 mins until golden. Leave to stand for a few minutes before serving.
As your experience and also self-confidence expands, you will find that you have extra all-natural control over your diet and adapt your diet plan to your personal tastes in time. Whether you want to serve a recipe that utilizes less or more ingredients or is a bit basically zesty, you can make easy modifications to accomplish this objective. Simply put, start making your dishes promptly. When it comes to basic food preparation abilities for beginners you do not require to learn them however just if you grasp some basic food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick as well as very easy lunch recipes however its good something to chew on. Hopefully this will certainly get your creative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious meals for your household without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Recipe of Favorite Easy steak pie. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!