Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, Egyptian style mixed vegetables & beef. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Egyptian style mixed vegetables & beef is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Egyptian style mixed vegetables & beef is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Egyptian style mixed vegetables & beef, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Egyptian style mixed vegetables & beef delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Egyptian style mixed vegetables & beef is 3 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Egyptian style mixed vegetables & beef estimated approx 40 mins.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook Egyptian style mixed vegetables & beef using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Haven't cooked in nine months cuz I was working now am unemployed and happy and don't want to spend the savings on trash junk food!!
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Egyptian style mixed vegetables & beef:
- vegetables , beef
- 1 frozen vegetables pack: peas, carrots, string beens
- 1/4 kg 1 frozen minced meat pack
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 5 tbsp vegetable oil , or as much as you need
- 2 tsp salt, black pepper, cinnamon, optional: italian herbs or curry powder. as much as you prefer
- 3 small garlic cloves
- 1 large red onion
- 2 1/2 cup water , or as much as you need to make it saucy or thick
Steps to make to make Egyptian style mixed vegetables & beef
- Mince onion and garlic, cook onion in some oil till onion is wilted then add the garlic. Don't over fry the gralic cuz it burns faster than onions. Add some of the salt and pepper
- Add minced beef to the yellowish mixture, rest of the herbs and mix on medium heat till beef is semi browned or cooked
- Add the vegetables, mix and cover pot for about 10 minutes, add the water in parts, cover again for 10 or 15 minutes then add the tomato paste and cook covered for another 10 minutes. You may add fresh tomato juiced or diced just before the water step and let cook for a few minutes, all on medium high heat
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will find that you have more all-natural control over your diet plan and also adapt your diet plan to your individual preferences gradually. Whether you wish to offer a dish that utilizes fewer or even more components or is a little essentially spicy, you can make easy modifications to attain this goal. To put it simply, begin making your dishes promptly. As for basic cooking abilities for newbies you don’t need to learn them however only if you master some simple food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a full guide to fast and easy lunch recipes however its good food for thought. Ideally this will certainly get your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your household without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Steps to Make Perfect Egyptian style mixed vegetables & beef. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!