Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Great With Eggs or Tofu: Simmered Beef Tendon and Daikon Radish. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Great With Eggs or Tofu: Simmered Beef Tendon and Daikon Radish is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Great With Eggs or Tofu: Simmered Beef Tendon and Daikon Radish is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Great With Eggs or Tofu: Simmered Beef Tendon and Daikon Radish, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Great With Eggs or Tofu: Simmered Beef Tendon and Daikon Radish delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Great With Eggs or Tofu: Simmered Beef Tendon and Daikon Radish is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Great With Eggs or Tofu: Simmered Beef Tendon and Daikon Radish using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The beef tendon broth is too delicious, and I add in various ingredients afterwards.
This tastes good with konnyaku as well . In that case, rip it up by hand, and add it in .
After turning off the heat, add half-boiled eggs to the broth, let it sit over night, and you will have juicy half-boiled eggs. For 4 people. Recipe by Matsujun
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Great With Eggs or Tofu: Simmered Beef Tendon and Daikon Radish:
- 500 grams Beef Tendons
- 1 radish Daikon radish
- 1 piece Ginger
- 1 large ●Water
- 2 tbsp ●Sake
- 2 tbsp ●Sugar
- 2 tbsp △Mirin
- 4 tbsp △Soy sauce
- = Use these ingredients according to your preference =
- 3 Eggs
- 2 packages Grilled tofu
- 1 dash Green onions or scallions
- 1 dash Ichimi chili powder
Instructions to make to make Great With Eggs or Tofu: Simmered Beef Tendon and Daikon Radish
- Boil lots of water in a pot, and then add in the beef tendons. Take them out once it they completely change color.
- Rinse the beef tendons in running water, cut into easy-to-eat sizes, and return to the pot. Add in ● ingredients, cover with a lid, and stew over a low~medium heat for 30 minutes. (You can also do this in a pressure cooker).
- Cut the daikon radish into half-circle slices, and bevel them. Boil the eggs, and remove the shells. Thinly slice the ginger.
- Skim the scum from the surface of the pot, cut the tofu into thirds and add to the pot, add in the △ flavoring ingredients, and boil again for more than 30 minutes.
- Once the broth has boiled down and the flavoring has sunk into the tofu, it's done.
- Garnish with scallions and ichimi spice powder if you have them.
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will discover that you have much more all-natural control over your diet plan and also adjust your diet to your individual tastes with time. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that uses fewer or even more active ingredients or is a little bit essentially spicy, you can make easy changes to accomplish this objective. In other words, begin making your recipes on time. When it comes to basic food preparation skills for beginners you don’t require to discover them yet just if you master some straightforward food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a total overview to quick and also easy lunch recipes but its good something to chew on. Ideally this will get your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your household without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food Simple Way to Make Ultimate Great With Eggs or Tofu: Simmered Beef Tendon and Daikon Radish. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!