Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, Green rice (Zamarod pilaf). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Green rice (Zamarod pilaf) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Green rice (Zamarod pilaf) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Green rice (Zamarod pilaf), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Green rice (Zamarod pilaf) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook Green rice (Zamarod pilaf) using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Green rice or herbed rice is popular in many countries. For example in Iran we make herbed rice with dill or other green rice which is mixture of fresh herbs including: coriander, parsley, dill, chives, fenugreek. Or there is a Mexican rice dish made with cilantro, and parsley. Among Indian rice dishes also are herbed rice meals.
My today recipe is Afghani green rice cooked in spinach and meat stock. In some versions of this rice dish there is a combination of spinach, dill and cilantro too.
This gorgeous rice dish is called ‘ Zamarod pilaf’ in native language. ‘Zamarod’ means ‘Emerald’ the green precious gem stone. This rice dish is served in parties or wedding ceremonies.
So, if you are or not Spinach lover, just give a try to this recipe and then you will just love it. Very tasty simple rice dish. The deep green colour of this rice comes from taking juice of blended spinach.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Green rice (Zamarod pilaf):
- 3 cups rice, soaked in salted water for 1-2 hours before cooking
- 1 large bunch of fresh spinach, washed, drained and chopped
- 1 large onion
- 300 g diced beef or lamb meat and broth, Cooked
- 1 tsp cumin
- Pinch pepper
- to taste Salt
- Olive oil
Steps to make to make Green rice (Zamarod pilaf)
- Wash the rice and soak in the salted water for 1-2 hours before cooking time.
In a pot with meat, add chopped onion, season with pepper. Pour water into the pot and cook it until tender. Keep meat broth for mixing with spinach.
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté spinach for 2-3 minutes. Remove it from the heat.
- Add salt, cumin powder and meat broth to the fried spinach (for the extra flavour) and blend the spinach mixture well in blender.
- Use a sieve and strain it in order to separate juice from leaves. Now we have puree and filtered spinach juice as a colouring agent for our rice.
- Now for cooking rice, bring the water to a boil in a pot. Drain the salted water of rice and pour the rice into the boiled water. Allow to cook for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat. Use a colander and drain the rice.
- Turn the rice back into the pot. Add spinach juice to the rice and mix it well. There is no necessity to use all of the spinach juice. Just add enough to give good green colour to the rice. Place the cooked meat among the rice. Cover the pot with a lid and allow to steam for 20 minutes.
- Serve the rice with herbs or fresh vegetables.
As your experience and confidence expands, you will certainly locate that you have much more all-natural control over your diet plan and adapt your diet regimen to your individual preferences gradually. Whether you wish to serve a dish that utilizes fewer or more ingredients or is a little bit more or less zesty, you can make easy adjustments to accomplish this goal. In other words, start making your dishes on schedule. As for basic cooking skills for newbies you do not require to learn them however just if you understand some easy food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a full guide to fast and also simple lunch recipes but its good food for thought. Hopefully this will certainly get your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family members without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Easiest Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Green rice (Zamarod pilaf). Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!