Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, Haleem/ Daleem. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Haleem/ Daleem is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Haleem/ Daleem is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Haleem/ Daleem, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Haleem/ Daleem delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Haleem/ Daleem is 10 to 12 person. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Haleem/ Daleem estimated approx 2 to 3 hours.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have Haleem/ Daleem using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
#newcookschallenge Haleem is mixtures of different lentils,grains n meat..its favourite dish of mine
I made it for my family
N it's very satisfying for me
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Haleem/ Daleem:
- 1 cup channa lentil
- 1 n half cup grinded wheat
- Half cup rice
- Half cup moong lentil
- Half cup massh lentil
- Half cup masoor lentil
- Chicken 1 n half kg
- 1 cup oil
- 2 tomatoes
- 10-12 green chillies
- 3 tbsp garlic
- 3 tbsp ginger
- 2 onions
- 3 tsp salt
- 2 tsp red chilli
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- 1 tbsp garm masala
- 1 tbsp chaat masala
- 1 tbsp black paper
- 5 tbsp yogurt
Steps to make to make Haleem/ Daleem
- First of all dip all lentils n grain in to water before cooking except channa dal will be dip over night..
- Take a big pot n pour all the dipping stuff with 6 glass of water n turn on the flame n cook until they tender.. On the other hand take meat with 2 glass of water n 1 tsp salt..put all in the pan n cover it n cook until it also cook..
- Every things is tender.its ur wish that if u wanna blend the lentils stuff in blender or in the pan with electrical hand blend… And meat will not blend.it should be in shred position like meat k reshey reshey..
- Now pour 1 cup oil in the pan n add paste of boiled ginger, garlic, green chillies, onions n tomatoes. Fry for 1 or 2 mint then add salt chillies, turmeric and cumin powder n cook well..now its time to add yogurt n add all lentils blended stuff or u can blend in the pan. Its ur choice..
- Cook n cook in medium to low flame or speed u can add water as required….when lentils will cook 60 to 70 percent then add shred meat n stir the spoon on n off.. Now add black paper,garm malan chatt masla n salt to taste..At the same time u have to use wooden blender like goota..With this gotta ur haleem will be reshey dar.. Continuously stir the gotta in low flame.
- Take a frying pan take half cup oil n 1 sliced onion n fry it n its colour should be light brown n then pour on the haleem n give her rest for 10 minutes..cover it n turn off the flame.
- Now dish out ur haleem n garshing with chopped fresh coriander, mint ginger n lemon. Sprinkle the chaat masla…… delicious haleem is ready n ready to eat..👩🍳👩🍳🤤🤤😁.
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will discover that you have a lot more natural control over your diet plan and also adjust your diet to your personal preferences in time. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that makes use of fewer or even more components or is a bit basically zesty, you can make simple modifications to achieve this objective. In other words, start making your dishes on schedule. As for standard cooking abilities for newbies you don’t require to discover them however just if you grasp some simple cooking techniques.
This isn’t a total overview to quick as well as very easy lunch recipes however its great food for thought. Ideally this will certainly get your creative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Haleem/ Daleem. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!