Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, Jamaican Beef Patties. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Jamaican Beef Patties is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Jamaican Beef Patties is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Jamaican Beef Patties, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Jamaican Beef Patties delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Jamaican Beef Patties is 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Jamaican Beef Patties estimated approx 20 mins.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Jamaican Beef Patties using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Jamaican Beef Patties:
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 (8oz) packages of crescent dough sheets
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
Steps to make to make Jamaican Beef Patties
- Heat oven to 400. Heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook stirring occasionally for 5 minutes. Add curry powder, cook for another minute. Stir in ground beef, thyme, allspice, salt and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes breaking up the beef until browned. Stir in broth and bread crumbs; cook for another 2 minutes and remove from heat.
- Unroll crescent dough. Cut each piece into 3 (8×4 pcs) for a total of 6. Roll each piece out slightly. Place about 1/2 cup of meat mixture on one half of one piece. Fold dough over and press edges to seal with a fork. (I have also used the crescent rolls for this and pinch two together to make a square)
- Place on a baking sheet and brush each with egg. Bake for 15 minutes.
As your experience and also self-confidence expands, you will certainly locate that you have more natural control over your diet and adapt your diet plan to your individual preferences in time. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that utilizes fewer or even more active ingredients or is a little more or less spicy, you can make basic changes to attain this goal. Simply put, begin making your recipes on time. When it comes to basic cooking skills for novices you don’t require to discover them however only if you understand some basic food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a full guide to fast as well as easy lunch dishes but its great something to chew on. Ideally this will certainly obtain your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family members without doing too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade Jamaican Beef Patties. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!