Easiest Way to Make Perfect Keema Bhare Karele (Bitter gourd filled with beef mince)
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Keema Bhare Karele (Bitter gourd filled with beef mince). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Keema Bhare Karele (Bitter gourd filled with beef mince) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Keema Bhare Karele (Bitter gourd filled with beef mince) is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Keema Bhare Karele (Bitter gourd filled with beef mince), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Keema Bhare Karele (Bitter gourd filled with beef mince) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook Keema Bhare Karele (Bitter gourd filled with beef mince) using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Keema Bhare Karele (Bitter gourd filled with beef mince):
- 🌻For karele filling (Bitter gourd filling)
- 6 Bitter gourd (karele)
- 100 g Beef / lamb / mutton mince
- 2 Onions
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
- Salt- as required
- 1 Tbsp Tamarind pulp or 1 lemon juice
- as needed Oil-
- 🌻For Gravy:
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 canned Chopped tomato
- to taste Salt
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder / to taste
- 1/2 Turmeric powder
- 1 Lemon juice
- 1-2 Fresh green chillies chopped
- Fresh coriander hand full
- as needed Oil
Steps to make to make Keema Bhare Karele (Bitter gourd filled with beef mince)
- Give only one cut to karela, clean from inside remove the seeds, wash thoroughly, sprinkle salt and keep aside.
Heat the pan add 2 Tbsp of oil, add the onions saute till golden brown, add ginger garlic paste and the keema.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes or till nice brown add the tamarind pulp / lemon juice and salt fry well till all water dry well turn the heat off and keep aside,till cool completely. Wash the karelas and wipe with a clean cloth from inside and outside. Stuff with the keema stuffing,
Heat a pan add one Tbsp oil and shallow fry the karelas till they become tender 80% and are cook nicely. Set aside.
- Take another pan add 2 tbsp oil and add onion sauté till golden brown then add all gravy spices and chopped tomatoes stir well till all tomatoes cooked well add 4-5 tbsp boiled water stir 2-3 minute then add all karele surface of gravy turn the gas slow add lemon juice cover lid lets simmer till karele fully cooked garnish with green chillies & coriander Serve with Roti, rice or naan.
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have much more all-natural control over your diet regimen as well as adjust your diet to your individual preferences over time. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that makes use of fewer or even more ingredients or is a little essentially hot, you can make simple adjustments to achieve this goal. Simply put, begin making your dishes on schedule. When it comes to standard cooking skills for novices you don’t need to discover them however only if you master some basic food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a full overview to fast and also easy lunch recipes however its great something to chew on. Hopefully this will certainly get your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family without doing a lot of heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Keema Bhare Karele (Bitter gourd filled with beef mince). Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!