Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Leek and potatoes soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Leek and potatoes soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Leek and potatoes soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Leek and potatoes soup, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Leek and potatoes soup delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook Leek and potatoes soup using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Leek and potatoes soup:
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 finely diced onion
- 2 large leeks
- 3 minced cloves garlic
- 1/2 Tsp celery salt
- 1/2 Tsp black pepper
- 500 grams peeled and chopped potatoes
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Garnish parsley
Steps to make to make Leek and potatoes soup
- Add butter in a large pot over medium heat.
- Dice the onion and slice the white to the pale green part of the leek and discard of the green part of the leek.
- Add the onion, leeks, celery salt, black pepper and minced garlic in the pot and cook until softened. Please stir often.
- Add the diced potatoes and stock. Cook until the potatoes start to fall apart.
- Turn off the heat. Remove a couple of spoonfuls of the potato and leek mixture and place in a bowl.
- Blitz the remaining mixture using a stick blender.
- Turn the stove back on medium heat and add in the thicken cream. Cook until the soup is nice and hot.
- Pour a generous amount of the soup mixture into a bowl. Top each bowl with the left over potatoes and leeks.
- Drizzle over a little of the heavy cream, olive oil, black pepper and some chopped parsley. Serve with some crispy bread.
As your experience and confidence expands, you will discover that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet regimen as well as adapt your diet to your personal preferences over time. Whether you intend to serve a dish that utilizes less or more active ingredients or is a bit essentially spicy, you can make easy changes to accomplish this objective. Simply put, begin making your dishes on time. As for standard cooking abilities for novices you don’t need to discover them but just if you grasp some simple cooking techniques.
This isn’t a full overview to quick as well as very easy lunch dishes however its excellent food for thought. With any luck this will certainly get your creative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious dishes for your household without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Simple Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Leek and potatoes soup. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!