Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, ‘Loco Moco’ Hamburger Rice Bowl. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
‘Loco Moco’ Hamburger Rice Bowl is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. ‘Loco Moco’ Hamburger Rice Bowl is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from ‘Loco Moco’ Hamburger Rice Bowl, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare ‘Loco Moco’ Hamburger Rice Bowl delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make ‘Loco Moco’ Hamburger Rice Bowl is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ‘Loco Moco’ Hamburger Rice Bowl using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
I know the name of this dish ‘Loco Moco’ sounds very weird to Spanish speakers. The origin of the dish is in Hawaii. It was invented by Japanese-Hawaiians and has become quite popular in Hawaii and Japan. There are loads of different recipes for the gravy sauce. You can use your own gravy recipe.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make ‘Loco Moco’ Hamburger Rice Bowl:
- 500 g Beef Mince
- 1/2 Onion *finely chopped
- 1 Egg
- Salt & Pepper
- Oil for cooking
- 4 servings Freshly Cooked Rice
- 4 sunny-side-up Eggs
- Salad Vegetables
- 1 tablespoon chopped Parsley
- <Gravy Sauce>
- 20 g Butter
- 1/2 Onion *finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Plain Flour
- 1 clove Garlic *finely chopped
- 1 & 1/2 cups Beef Stock
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1-2 tablespoons Ketchup
- Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Steps to make to make ‘Loco Moco’ Hamburger Rice Bowl
- Place Beef Mince, finely chopped Onion and Egg in a mixing bowl, lightly season with Salt & Pepper, mix well and form into 4 round hamburgers.
- If you use only 1 frying pan, cook sunny-side-up Eggs first and transfer to a plate.
- Cook the hamburgers over medium heat until browned on both sides and cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Add Butter to the pan, and cook Garlic and Onion until slightly caramelised. Add Plain Flour and cook for a minute. Add Beef Stock, Soy Sauce and Ketchup, and bring to the boil. *Note: Add the juice from the cooked hamburgers as well.
- Season with Salt & Pepper as required, and cook until the sauce thickens.
- Place freshly cooked rice in a serving bowl, top with a hamburger, pour the sauce over, place a sunny-side-up egg, and sprinkle with Parsley and Black Pepper if you like. Serve with salad.
As your experience as well as confidence grows, you will certainly discover that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet and adjust your diet plan to your individual preferences in time. Whether you intend to offer a dish that uses less or even more active ingredients or is a little essentially zesty, you can make easy changes to accomplish this objective. To put it simply, start making your dishes in a timely manner. When it comes to basic food preparation skills for beginners you don’t need to learn them but just if you understand some easy cooking methods.
This isn’t a full guide to quick as well as simple lunch recipes yet its great food for thought. With any luck this will certainly obtain your innovative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your household without doing too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food Recipe of Speedy ‘Loco Moco’ Hamburger Rice Bowl. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!