Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Malfouf Mehcheh – stuffed cabbage rolls. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Malfouf Mehcheh – stuffed cabbage rolls is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Malfouf Mehcheh – stuffed cabbage rolls is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Malfouf Mehcheh – stuffed cabbage rolls, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Malfouf Mehcheh – stuffed cabbage rolls delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Malfouf Mehcheh – stuffed cabbage rolls using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Delicious Lebanese recipe with minced beef, lots of garlic, lemon and cabbage 🙂
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Malfouf Mehcheh – stuffed cabbage rolls:
- 1 big cabbage (~2kg)
- 350 g minced beef
- 1 cup rice
- 4 lemons freshly squeezed
- 3 heads garlic (yes heads not cloves!)
- 1 teaspoon mixed spices (commonly called Lebanese 7 spices – but you can improvise)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- to taste Salt
Instructions to make to make Malfouf Mehcheh – stuffed cabbage rolls
- Boil the cabbage to soften the leaves and carefully separate the leaves from the core.
- On the side, mix the minced beef with the washed & rinsed rice, spices & salt
- When the leaves are ready, meaning you can roll them gently without them breaking, take them out of the boiling pot. Add the mixture like in the photo and start rolling the cabbage slowly.
- Place the rolls side by side in a pot and in between place the peeled cloves of garlic. Keep going until all cabbage leaves and the meat are used or pot is full 😉
- Fry some garlic with olive oil and a squeeze of 🍋. When they get golden color add them to the pot
- Add the lemon juice to the pot as well and add water until all rolls are covered up. Place a "heavy" plate on the pot, bring them to boil (high temperature)
- Turn the heat down and let them simmer slowly for ~45min or more if needed (cabbage should not be crunchy by then)
- Serve hot. I serve it with plain yogurt (or greek) and a squeeze of lemon.
- Sahtein! Hope you like it!
As your experience and self-confidence grows, you will certainly locate that you have extra natural control over your diet plan as well as adapt your diet regimen to your personal tastes gradually. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that uses less or more ingredients or is a little basically zesty, you can make easy modifications to accomplish this goal. In other words, begin making your dishes on schedule. When it comes to fundamental cooking skills for newbies you do not require to discover them yet just if you understand some straightforward food preparation methods.
This isn’t a complete guide to fast and simple lunch dishes however its excellent food for thought. Hopefully this will obtain your creative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family without doing way too many square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food Steps to Make Ultimate Malfouf Mehcheh – stuffed cabbage rolls. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!