Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Mama's Ramadan Beef Congee. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mama's Ramadan Beef Congee is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mama's Ramadan Beef Congee is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Mama's Ramadan Beef Congee, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mama's Ramadan Beef Congee delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Mama's Ramadan Beef Congee using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Balance all the deep fried goodies for iftar with a flavourful beef congee. 😊
The congee serves around 8, and can easily be saved and frozen for the future.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Mama's Ramadan Beef Congee:
- 3 cups long grain rice
- 1.5 tsp methi seeds
- 4 garlic gloves, sliced
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1 thumb sized ginger, sliced
- 6.5 cups water
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 1 small tomato or 1/2 large tomato, chopped
- 1 cup coconut milk powder
- 2 tsp congee masala
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tomato
- 700 g beef
- 1 tsp mana masala
Instructions to make to make Mama's Ramadan Beef Congee
- After washing the long grain rice, add the 1.5 tsp methi seeds, 1 stick cinnamon, sliced ginger chunks and garlic into your pot. Add 6.5 cups of water and cook for 35 minutes in a rice cooker.
- While that's cooking, chop your 700g beef into bite size pieces. Add in 1.5 tsp salt, a chopped tomato, 1 tsp turmeric, and 1 tsp mana masala. Place in pressure cooker and let cook for 5 whistles.
- Once your rice is done, remove the cinnamon stick and chunks of ginger. This is the part where you can separate into portions if you're making the congee for two days. (Optional) If you have extra beef stock, pour 1 cup of it for each day's portion.
- Once your beef is done, add its broth to each portion of congee in equal amounts. Mix the congee well.
- Dilute 10 tbsp of coconut milk powder in 2 cups of water into a thin consistency. Then mix into your rice and incorporate well.
- Put this on the stove and let it simmer on medium heat. Then mix 5 tbsp milk powder in 1 cup water and add that to the congee.
- Finally, add 2 tsp congee masala as it bubbles and turn off the stove. 😊
As your experience as well as self-confidence grows, you will certainly locate that you have more natural control over your diet regimen as well as adapt your diet regimen to your individual preferences over time. Whether you intend to offer a dish that utilizes fewer or even more ingredients or is a little essentially zesty, you can make basic changes to attain this goal. To put it simply, begin making your dishes promptly. As for standard food preparation abilities for novices you do not need to discover them yet just if you understand some basic cooking strategies.
This isn’t a full guide to fast and also simple lunch dishes however its good something to chew on. Hopefully this will obtain your innovative juices moving so you can prepare delicious meals for your family members without doing way too many square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food Recipe of Award-winning Mama's Ramadan Beef Congee. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!