Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, Massaman Beef Curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Massaman Beef Curry is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Massaman Beef Curry is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Massaman Beef Curry, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Massaman Beef Curry delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Massaman Beef Curry using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Massaman curry is a southern Thai curry. Massaman curry is a popular Thai curry that is rich and creamy in flavour. It’s commonly made with beef, coconut milk, potatoes and peanuts. You can also use chicken for this recipe.
This beef Massaman curry recipe does take a bit of time to cook as you want to slowly cook the beef so they become tender, soft, and melt in your mouth. Enjoy and hope you can make this at home.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Massaman Beef Curry:
- 1 pack (250 g) cubed chuck beef or stewing beef cut into long strips
- 3 tablespoons Massaman curry paste
- 4-5 shallots, peeled
- 1 onion chopped in big chunks
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2-3 tbsp fish sauce
- 2-3 grated palm sugar (or brown sugar)
- 2 tbsp tamarind
- 1 medium-sized potato, peeled and cut into chunks
- 4-5 tablespoons unsalted roasted peanuts (can use cashew nut if prefer)
- 2 star anise
Instructions to make to make Massaman Beef Curry
- In a big saucepan, add about 2-3 tbsp coconut milk (use the thick part) and wait until coconut milk start bubbling. Add beef in and stir for 2-3 min.
- Add star anise and Massaman curry in and mix in well.
- Add onion, in and leave it to cook for about 30 min then add potato and the rest of your coconut milk in.
- Seasoning with fishsauce, palm sugar, tamarind. Give it a taste it should be sweet, salty and a little sour and nutty. Add some cashew nuts or peanuts and stir well. Leave it to cook for about another 25 min or until potatoes cooked. Add a little bit of water if needed too.
- Perfectly serve with thai jasmine rice.
- For oven braised method: Coat beef in 1 tablespoon of oil, star anise and massaman curry paste, mix well. You can braise your beef in the oven for about an hour. Once your beef in oven for 45 min – an hour put coconut milk in saucepan, then curry paste and mix well then add your beef that have been braised in the oven in the. Add onion, fishsauce, tamarind paste, palm sugar and the rest of coconut milk in. Mix well.
As your experience and also confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have more natural control over your diet plan as well as adjust your diet plan to your individual tastes in time. Whether you wish to offer a recipe that utilizes less or even more components or is a bit more or less zesty, you can make straightforward adjustments to attain this objective. In other words, start making your dishes on schedule. When it comes to standard food preparation abilities for newbies you don’t require to learn them however only if you grasp some simple food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a full guide to fast and also simple lunch recipes yet its great something to chew on. With any luck this will obtain your innovative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family members without doing way too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Favorite Massaman Beef Curry. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!