Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, Mediterranean Red Rice. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mediterranean Red Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Mediterranean Red Rice is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Mediterranean Red Rice, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mediterranean Red Rice delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook Mediterranean Red Rice using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ankita from Cookpad India gave me this idea and I was very grateful for it! I cooked the peppers and onions down to make a paste/puree with which to flavour my rice. I’m rather pleased with it as it was very tasty 😊
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Mediterranean Red Rice:
- 70 g uncooked brown rice
- 1 breast chicken, diced
- Mediterranean flavour paste
- 1 lemon
- 2 red peppers, chopped
- 1 1/2 onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp mild chilli powder
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
Steps to make to make Mediterranean Red Rice
- Gently cook your red peppers, onions, chilli powder, 1 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp ground pepper. Stir occasionally and let them sweat down for at least 30-40 minutes.
- When the veg is lovely and soft, remove from the heat and blitz in a food processor to form a textured purée. Add it back to the pan and add 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice. Taste it now and add more seasoning or lemon juice if you’d like to.
- Wash the rice then cook it in 500 mls boiling water. Stir once then leave the lid on and simmer for 25-30 mins until tender.
- In a clean frying pan, fry your chicken until it is just cooked. Add 3 tbsp of your flavour purée and let the chicken cook for a few more minutes. Stir in your drained cooked rice and serve with a squeeze of fresh lemon.
As your experience as well as confidence grows, you will find that you have more natural control over your diet and also adjust your diet plan to your individual preferences gradually. Whether you wish to offer a dish that uses fewer or even more active ingredients or is a little basically spicy, you can make easy changes to attain this objective. In other words, begin making your dishes on schedule. As for standard cooking abilities for beginners you do not need to learn them however just if you grasp some basic food preparation methods.
This isn’t a complete guide to fast and simple lunch dishes however its great food for thought. With any luck this will get your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare delicious meals for your household without doing way too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Speedy Mediterranean Red Rice. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!