Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Mock meat stew. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mock meat stew is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Mock meat stew is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Mock meat stew, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mock meat stew delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Mock meat stew is yield : 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Mock meat stew estimated approx 40 minutes.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook Mock meat stew using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
When you have son's girlfriend came over for dinner and she is vegetarian then- this dish came along as i was tried to matching guest food with our real Beef stew.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Mock meat stew:
- 1 Kg carrot,washed,cuts in big chunks
- 300 gr Mock meat,softened in warm water,drain well
- 600 gr King Oyster mushroom,washed,cuts in chunks as carrot
- 2 stalks Leak,finely chopped 1/2 each,diced the rest
- 2 stalk lemongrass,finely chop 1/2 each, cuts in 7cm lengh the rest
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 500 ml Vegetable stock
- 500 ml Young coconut water
- 4 Tbsp cold water
- 3 Tbsp corn flour
- 3 Tbsp ground Paprika
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 garni Thyme and rosemary (20gr)
- Sweet basil leaves for garnish
- 1 sachet Continetal naturally Beef stew Base
- Salt and pepper as equired
Instructions to make to make Mock meat stew
- In a large saucepan, heat the oil on mideum high heat.Add finely chopped lemongrass then finely chopped leak, stir until they turn brown.
- Add all the vegies,each after 3 minutes apart,stir well each time as following : carrots,mushroom,mock meats,cuts leak and cuts lemongrass. stir to mix.
- Add paprika and garni, cook for 2 minutes. Add Naturally Beef stew Base. stir to mix.
- Add vegetable stock and young coconut water, sugar. stir to mix. Seasoning with salt and pepper. Cook for further 15 minutes on medium low heat.
- Meanwhile, mix the flour with water then add in to the stew to thickenned the liquid- Make sure it thick but still liquidity. Bring to small bubbles boilling again then remove from the heat.
- Serve warm with bread rolls,steam rice or cooked Rice noodles.Basils leaves on top of the dish as garnish.
As your experience and also self-confidence expands, you will certainly discover that you have more all-natural control over your diet as well as adjust your diet to your personal preferences in time. Whether you wish to offer a dish that makes use of fewer or even more ingredients or is a bit basically hot, you can make simple changes to achieve this goal. In other words, start making your recipes promptly. When it comes to basic cooking abilities for newbies you don’t need to learn them but only if you understand some easy cooking methods.
This isn’t a full guide to fast and also easy lunch dishes yet its great food for thought. Ideally this will obtain your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Easiest Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Mock meat stew. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!