How to Prepare Quick My Braised Beef With Carrots (Cantonese Style)
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, My Braised Beef With Carrots (Cantonese Style). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Braised Beef With Carrots (Cantonese Style) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. My Braised Beef With Carrots (Cantonese Style) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from My Braised Beef With Carrots (Cantonese Style), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare My Braised Beef With Carrots (Cantonese Style) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make My Braised Beef With Carrots (Cantonese Style) is 2-3 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook My Braised Beef With Carrots (Cantonese Style) estimated approx 1 hr 25 mins.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook My Braised Beef With Carrots (Cantonese Style) using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
This fragrant and tender beef is so comforting to eat and I love having it heaped over some simple steamed rice so the rich sauce soaks into it. Sweet carrots give a vibrant pop of orange.
You can find many different recipes for this dish online, but this is how I like to make it.
#familymeal #chinese #soybean #staranise #fivespice #beef #carrot #soysauce #ginger #garlic #braised #stew #comfort #shaoxing #honey #hoisin #rice #dinner #lunch #fakeaway #oystersauce #bay leaves
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make My Braised Beef With Carrots (Cantonese Style):
- To prepare the beef:
- 550 g diced beef,
- 1 tbsp cornflour mixed into 200 ml cold water,
- Main ingredients:
- 2 carrots, sliced into rounds,
- 2 inches fresh ginger, peeled and sliced finely,
- 2 star anise,
- 2 tbsp shaoxing wine,
- 1 tbsp fermented soy bean paste,
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce,
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce,
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce,
- 1 tbsp runny honey,
- 1 tsp garlic purée paste,
- 2 bay leaves,
- 1/2 tsp five spice,
- 1 pinch white pepper to season
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil for frying
- To garnish:
- Sliced spring onion greens
- To serve:
- Steamed white rice
Steps to make to make My Braised Beef With Carrots (Cantonese Style)
- Add the beef to the cornflour/water mix and leave for 20-30 mins. Drain off all the liquid. Set aside. Heat a large saucepan up over a medium heat and add in the vegetable oil. Once hot add in the sliced ginger and garlic. Fry for a few seconds until fragrant.
- Add the soy bean paste, hoisin sauce, oyster sauce and five spice plus the honey and fry for a further minute cooking out the spice a bit and until the paste dissolves down.
- Next add in your prepared beef and mix until coated well in the sauce then add in the shaoxing wine and the bay leaves. Cook until the beef is browned off a little on all sides. Pour enough water to cover the beef. Season with white pepper and add the dark soy sauce and the star anise. Stir.
- Simmer with a lid on for 30 mins, then add in the carrots (if a touch more water is needed at this stage and the sauce has reduced down a lot then add it now), stir, then re-add the lid. Continue to simmer gently for a further 15-20 minutes.
- Once the beef and carrots are tender and the sauce reduced down and glossy serve up over steamed rice and garnish with some spring onion. Remove the star anise and bay leaves before eating. Enjoy! 🙂
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have more all-natural control over your diet plan as well as adapt your diet plan to your individual preferences gradually. Whether you want to offer a recipe that makes use of less or even more active ingredients or is a little bit essentially hot, you can make straightforward changes to accomplish this goal. In other words, begin making your dishes on time. When it comes to standard food preparation skills for newbies you do not require to learn them but only if you master some straightforward cooking strategies.
This isn’t a complete overview to fast and also very easy lunch dishes yet its great something to chew on. Hopefully this will obtain your innovative juices moving so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family without doing way too many square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food Easiest Way to Prepare Homemade My Braised Beef With Carrots (Cantonese Style). Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!