Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, My Gorgeous Braising Steak and onion in Gravy. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My Gorgeous Braising Steak and onion in Gravy is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. My Gorgeous Braising Steak and onion in Gravy is something which I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from My Gorgeous Braising Steak and onion in Gravy, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare My Gorgeous Braising Steak and onion in Gravy delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make My Gorgeous Braising Steak and onion in Gravy is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook My Gorgeous Braising Steak and onion in Gravy estimated approx 3 hours braisin.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have My Gorgeous Braising Steak and onion in Gravy using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Add creamy Buttery Mash and Peas,carrots and the braising steak melts in your mouth. 😘 #Dinner #Steak
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make My Gorgeous Braising Steak and onion in Gravy:
- 4 big pieces of Braising Steak
- 1 medium sized Onion
- 1/2 Tsp Black cracked Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 2 litre Boiling water 3 tbls Worcestershire sauce
- 3 large Tomatoes chopped
- 4 Beef Stock Cubes
- 2 Tsp Cornflour mixed in 4 tsps cold water
- 1 + 1/2 Cup frozen peas or Can of Peas
- 3 Carrots chopped
- Potatoes enough for 4 people boiled and mashed in butter + cream
Instructions to make to make My Gorgeous Braising Steak and onion in Gravy
- Cut the Braising steak across the grain into long big pieces and fry both sides for about 30 seconds each side
- Then add them to the boiling water in the ovenproof dish add the tomatoes and beef stock cubes and stir to mix
- Also the onions cut into long pieces, then fry for 1 minute Then pepper and salt.ml and add to the steak
- Next the Worcestershire Sauce.
- Cover and Add this to an oven dish and cook high 190 for 10 minutes then lower heat to 150C for 2 Hours
- When the time is up take the dish out the oven and stir in the corn flour and it will go thick if not enough add another TSP cornflour in a little cold water and add that to make it thicker.
- Thick gravy
- Add it back to the oven until your veg and mashed potatoes are cooked and ready.
- Boil Carrots
- Also boil the peas. Iam using sweet peas
- Plate the mash and veg then add the Steak and gravy and pour a little gravy over the mash and enjoy.
As your experience and confidence expands, you will certainly discover that you have extra natural control over your diet plan as well as adapt your diet to your personal tastes over time. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that makes use of less or even more components or is a bit essentially hot, you can make simple changes to accomplish this objective. Simply put, start making your dishes on time. When it comes to basic food preparation skills for beginners you don’t require to discover them however just if you master some easy cooking strategies.
This isn’t a total guide to quick and very easy lunch recipes but its excellent something to chew on. Hopefully this will certainly get your creative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious meals for your family members without doing way too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Recipe of Award-winning My Gorgeous Braising Steak and onion in Gravy. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!