Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, My Salt n Pepper Chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My Salt n Pepper Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. My Salt n Pepper Chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from My Salt n Pepper Chicken, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare My Salt n Pepper Chicken delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make My Salt n Pepper Chicken is 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook My Salt n Pepper Chicken estimated approx 50 minutes.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have My Salt n Pepper Chicken using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Love doing the salt n pepper spice Chicken the whole family do. 😀 #chicken
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make My Salt n Pepper Chicken:
- 6 chicken breasts cut into a long shape
- 3 Cups plain flour or all purpose
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp Dried Paprika
- 4 tbls Spicey Salt & Pepper mix
- 2-3 pints Veg oil to go in a sauce pan or deep and a strainer
- Kitchen Roll
- And a large shallow oven dish greased
Steps to make to make My Salt n Pepper Chicken
- Cut up all the chicken into long good size shapes
- Add the oil to a large saucepan or deep frying pan and heat up to very hot about 5 – 8 minutes.
- Add 3 egg whites to a bowl not the yolk.
- And in another bowl add the flour, paprika and Salt & Pepper seasoning. And mix all together.
- Have a large tray next to the heated oil with 2 sheets of kitchen roll to dry off the oil on the chicken batter.
- When the oil is really hot with a pair of tongs pick up 1 piece of chicken dip it all around in the egg white.
- Then dip it in the flour mix and dip slowly into the oil, if it bubbles drop it in slowly add another 3 or 4 each time drop them in to fry for 3 minutes then take them out and lay them on kitchen roll paper
- Do the same until you have done the last one.3 minutes each time. If after half eay through the oil gets too hot take it off the heat for 5 minutes then add it back carry on.
- At the end add them all to a greased tray and add all over them the chillies cut up small, red and green.
- Add them to a preheated oven on medium heat for about 25 minutes enjoy them with a side salad or nice chunky chips, french / fries
As your experience and confidence expands, you will discover that you have more natural control over your diet and adjust your diet plan to your personal tastes over time. Whether you wish to offer a recipe that uses fewer or more components or is a bit basically hot, you can make easy changes to attain this goal. In other words, start making your recipes promptly. As for fundamental cooking abilities for newbies you don’t require to learn them but only if you master some simple cooking strategies.
This isn’t a full guide to fast and very easy lunch dishes but its great something to chew on. With any luck this will certainly get your innovative juices moving so you can prepare tasty meals for your family members without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Recipe of Quick My Salt n Pepper Chicken. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!