Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, Nilagang baka. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Nilagang baka is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Nilagang baka is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Nilagang baka, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Nilagang baka delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Nilagang baka is 4-6 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Nilagang baka estimated approx 2 hr 30 mins.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook Nilagang baka using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Nilagang baka:
- 1 pechay (rough cut)
- 1/2 cabbage (rough cut)
- 1 taro (large cube)
- 3 saba bananas (rondelle)
- 1 ginger (small cube)
- 2 onions (rondelle)
- 2 onion leaves (rough chop)
- 1 piece beef cube
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 kg beef meat and bone
- 1 tomato (wedges)
- 2 bell pepper ripe(wedges)
- 10 ml calamansi juice extracts
- 25 grams green beans (paysanne)
- 2 pieces sweet corn (rondelle)
Steps to make to make Nilagang baka
- Boil the beef, with a cover on, for 2 hours under medium heat. Clean the impurities in the stock and after cleaning put a decent amount of salt.
- Put onion, ginger, bell pepper, tomato and onion leaves. Cover and boil it for 5 mins.
- After 5 mins, put the taro and soften it for 10 mins.
- After 10 mins, put the saba banana and soften it for 5 mins or after you can taste the sweetness of the broth.
- Then, put the pechay and cabbage and boil it for 10 minutes.
- Serve with hot garlic rice or plain white rice.
-Boil the beef much longer if you can't tear it down easily with a fork or your hands.
– Adjust the saltiness with 1 teaspoon of sugar.
– Try smashing the taro to extract its viscous substance.
– Avoid putting soy sauce, patis or vinegar
As your experience and confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have much more all-natural control over your diet regimen as well as adapt your diet to your personal tastes gradually. Whether you wish to serve a dish that makes use of less or more active ingredients or is a little bit more or less hot, you can make simple modifications to attain this goal. In other words, start making your dishes in a timely manner. As for basic cooking skills for newbies you don’t need to learn them yet only if you understand some simple food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a total overview to fast and easy lunch dishes yet its excellent food for thought. Hopefully this will obtain your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious meals for your household without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food Recipe of Award-winning Nilagang baka. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!