Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Paella Mixta de la tía Ana María. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Paella Mixta de la tía Ana María is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Paella Mixta de la tía Ana María is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Paella Mixta de la tía Ana María, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Paella Mixta de la tía Ana María delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Paella Mixta de la tía Ana María is 5 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Paella Mixta de la tía Ana María estimated approx unknown.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook Paella Mixta de la tía Ana María using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
I learned this recipe with my aunty when I visited her in Madrid. She is my dad's sister and looking at her while cooking thought me to take time and appreciate each ingredient on the dish.
This version has chorizo so the purists might not appreciate me calling it paella. In fact paella started as a humble dish where all leftovers where used, mixed with rice and cooked over open fire. Nowadays it is a well known dish and has many variations, the mixta is my favourite! If you start with a great fish stock, it's half way to success.
#mycookbook #globalfoodtour #spanish #paella #familyrecipe #rice
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Paella Mixta de la tía Ana María:
- Fish stock
- Head a fish
- 1 large onion cut in 4
- 1 bay leaf
- 10 g salt
- 2 L water
- For the rice
- Olive oil
- 500 g paella rice or similar, risotto is also great
- 5 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 200 g chorizo
- 100 g prawns
- 100 g squid sliced
- 100 g mussels (the shells on makes it tastier and looks nice)
- 1 sliced red pepper
- 0.4 g saffron
- 50 g green peas
Instructions to make to make Paella Mixta de la tía Ana María
- First, you have to prepare the fish stock. Fry the onions in 2 TBSP of vegetable oil, add the head of the fish, the water, salt and bay leaf. Put the lid on and let the head cook for about 10 minutes. Once it's ready, switch off the hob and start with the paella.
- In a pestle and mortar, grind the saffron until it becomes a powder. It has to be really dry for it to become a powder, some people put it in the microwave but I've never done that, I keep it in a sealed, dry container until the minute I grind it. Now, with the powder, add half a cup of cold water and leave it to rest for now.
- To make sure your paella cooks well, the fire has to be well distributed all around the bottom of the pan.
- In the paella pan, pour 2 TBSP of olive oil, fry the garlic and once it is golden, remove it and set aside.
- Add the chorizo, let it release the fat and the beautiful red colour into the oil then add the chicken. Once the chorizo is done, remove it and set aside with the garlic. Add the red pepper, brown the chicken on both sides, then remove both and set aside.
- Add the seafood and the rice together. Mix it well and start putting everything back into the pan again. The garlic first, then the chorizo. Stir it well, add the saffron and make sure you used it all by putting some of the stock in the pestle and mortar to remove any remaining bit. Mix it all very well then even out the rice. Place the chicken, one piece on each section of the pan.
- Add the red pepper and the peas. Finally pour the stock carefully with a soup ladle, don't pour it all at once and do not mix it anymore. You must stay beside the paella while it cooks to make sure it won't get too dry, add more stock if needed, you might not use it all so can always freeze it. It takes around 20 minutes for the rice to cook. Meanwhile, grab yourself some sangria and enjoy the cooking!
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will certainly locate that you have a lot more natural control over your diet regimen and adapt your diet regimen to your personal tastes in time. Whether you wish to offer a dish that makes use of fewer or more active ingredients or is a little bit essentially zesty, you can make basic modifications to accomplish this objective. Simply put, start making your dishes in a timely manner. When it comes to basic cooking abilities for beginners you do not require to discover them but only if you master some easy food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a full overview to fast and simple lunch dishes but its great food for thought. Hopefully this will obtain your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your household without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food How to Prepare Award-winning Paella Mixta de la tía Ana María. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!