Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Pork rib soup with pickled mustard greens. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pork rib soup with pickled mustard greens is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Pork rib soup with pickled mustard greens is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Pork rib soup with pickled mustard greens, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Pork rib soup with pickled mustard greens delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Pork rib soup with pickled mustard greens is 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have Pork rib soup with pickled mustard greens using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Pork rib soup with pickled mustard greens is one of my husband's favourite winter dish to eat. It's very homely and super comforting to eat.
This dish does take a while to cook as it's simmered until the pork rib is very tender. It has a great combination of flavours, it's rich, spicy and sour all at the same time.
I hope you enjoy making and eating this as much as my family does.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Pork rib soup with pickled mustard greens:
- Pork rib seasoning:
- 750 g Pork Ribs
- 2 tablespoons Shaoshing rice wine
- 2 tablespoon light soy sauce
- Searing ribs:
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil (any is fine depending on your preference)
- 1 large white or red onion, chopped into quarter slices
- 2 stalks spring onions, roughly chopped
- 2 green parts spring onions, bias chopped
- 3 large cloves of garlic, crushed
- 4 slices Ginger
- 4 fresh red chillies
- 1 teaspoon Chilli flakes
- 2 large carrots, chopped into ½ inch half circles
- 1 packet pickled Mustard Greens
- 1 medium size daikon, cut into ½ inch quarter rounds, optional
- 2 sweetcorn cobs, chopped into 8-12 pieces
- Handful whole button mushrooms
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Hot water, enough to cover the meat and vegetables
- Watercress (optional)
Instructions to make to make Pork rib soup with pickled mustard greens
- Pre-marinade the pork ribs with Shaoshing rice wine and soy sauce. Let that rest for half an hour at room temperature.
- In the meantime prepare the vegetables and set side on a large plate. For the pickled mustard greens, trim the bottom of and then separate each of the leaves.
- In a large stockpot or pot on medium high heat, add cooking oil and let it heat up. Once oil is hot enough, place the pork ribs into the pot to sear the meat. Sear the meats on all side. When the meat has seared add the onions and half amount of spring onion stalks. Using a wooden spoon, stir to coat the onions and spring onions with the rich flavours at the bottom of the pot.
- Add garlic, ginger and stir for about a minute, then fresh chillis, chill flakes and mix. Now add the carrots into the pot and stir for 30 seconds.
- Add the bottoms of the pickled mustard greens, green part and the remaining spring onion stalks, daikon (optional) and stir together. Into the pot add liquid from the mustard greens and give it another stir. Pour in hot boiling water and fill the pot to the top, until the meat and vegetables are fully covered. Cover with a lid.
- Bring to a boil and skim scum off the impurities coming from the meat. This will give the soup a more refined taste. Turn the heat to medium low and cover again. Let it simmer for 20 to 30 minutes to ensure all of the rich flavours come together. Simmer until the pork rib become tender and daikon is soft.
- Place the sweet corn on the outer edges of the pot, let the soup simmer for another 20 minutes and cover. Then add the watercress (optional) using a wooden spoon to push it into the soup.
- Finally add the button mushrooms, cover again and let it simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- In a serving bowl, add one or two pieces of pork rib, sweet corn and mustard greens. Then using ladle scoop the other vegetables and the soup into the bowl. Serve and eat immediately while hot. This can also be served with a bowl of rice on the side.
As your experience and self-confidence grows, you will certainly locate that you have much more all-natural control over your diet regimen as well as adjust your diet to your individual preferences with time. Whether you wish to offer a recipe that makes use of fewer or even more active ingredients or is a little more or less zesty, you can make basic changes to accomplish this goal. To put it simply, begin making your dishes promptly. As for basic cooking skills for novices you don’t need to learn them however only if you master some simple food preparation methods.
This isn’t a complete guide to fast and also very easy lunch dishes however its great something to chew on. Hopefully this will obtain your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious meals for your family without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Recipe of Speedy Pork rib soup with pickled mustard greens. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!