Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Prawn, Egg & Iceberg Lettuce Udon. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Prawn, Egg & Iceberg Lettuce Udon is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Prawn, Egg & Iceberg Lettuce Udon is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Prawn, Egg & Iceberg Lettuce Udon, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Prawn, Egg & Iceberg Lettuce Udon delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Prawn, Egg & Iceberg Lettuce Udon is 1 Serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook Prawn, Egg & Iceberg Lettuce Udon using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
I do love the combination of Prawns, Egg and Iceberg Lettuce. I often use them for Fried Rice and Stir-fries. They are great for Soups as well. You may be surprised to hear cooking Iceberg Lettuce, but Iceberg Lettuce is actually good for cooking as it retains the crispiness after being cooked. This is another very simple Udon dish. Absolutely easy to cook, nutritious and very comforting.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Prawn, Egg & Iceberg Lettuce Udon:
- 1 serving Cooked Udon Noodles *Frozen type recommended
- 40 g shelled Prawns *thawed if frozen
- 1-2 leaves Iceberg Lettuce *torn into large bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon Potato Starch *mixed with 1 tablespoon Water
- 1 Egg *lightly whisked
- Spring Onion *thinly sliced
- Crispy Chilli Oil *optional
- 1 cup Chicken Stock *OR 1 cup Water & 1 teaspoon Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder
- 1 tablespoon Sake (Rice Wine) *optional
- 1/2 teaspoon grated Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt *alter the amount
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce *alter the amount
- White Pepper
- A few drops Sesame Oil
Instructions to make to make Prawn, Egg & Iceberg Lettuce Udon
- Prepare all ingredients. Mix Potato Starch with Water in a small bowl.
- Heat Cooked Udon Noodles in boiling water, then drain.
- Combine all the soup ingredients in a saucepan. Alter the amount of Salt OR Soy Sauce depending on the saltiness of the stock. Bring to the boil over medium heat.
- Add Prawns and Lettuce. When Prawns are cooked, gradually add Potato Starch mixture, stirring well, then add lightly whisked Egg. When Egg is softly cooked, the soup is done. It won’t take long.
- Place the drained Udon in a bowl, cover with the mixture, add some Spring Onion and Crispy Chilli Oil if you have it, and enjoy.
As your experience and confidence expands, you will certainly discover that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet as well as adapt your diet to your individual preferences with time. Whether you wish to serve a dish that utilizes fewer or more ingredients or is a bit essentially spicy, you can make basic changes to accomplish this goal. Simply put, begin making your recipes on time. When it comes to basic cooking skills for newbies you don’t require to learn them however only if you understand some simple food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a complete guide to fast and very easy lunch dishes however its excellent something to chew on. Hopefully this will certainly get your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family members without doing way too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Prawn, Egg & Iceberg Lettuce Udon. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!