Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Ravioli Bolognese with beef or quorn. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ravioli Bolognese with beef or quorn is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Ravioli Bolognese with beef or quorn is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Ravioli Bolognese with beef or quorn, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Ravioli Bolognese with beef or quorn delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Ravioli Bolognese with beef or quorn is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Ravioli Bolognese with beef or quorn estimated approx 30 mins.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Ravioli Bolognese with beef or quorn using 17 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
I place mine on a floured board to dry out, then they will go into the fridge ready for lunch tomorrow
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Ravioli Bolognese with beef or quorn:
- 2 cup 00 flour or bread flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup warm water
- Bolognese filling:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 small onion, chopped finely
- 2 clove garlic – optional
- 100 grams minced beef or quorn mince
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 cup red wine – optional
- 150 grams or half a large tin of chopped tomatoes, drained
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 beef stock cube
- to taste seasoning
- parmesan cheese to sprinkle over your finished ravioli
Instructions to make to make Ravioli Bolognese with beef or quorn
- First make the pasta dough. In a kitchen mixer with the dough hook or by hand
- Put the flour into the bowl, crack in the egg, add the oil and start the mixer, make sure you keep pushing down any flour that rises up the bowl
- Start adding the water a little at a time and allow it to be worked into the dough fully before adding more. The dough should be very soft and pliable and even stick to the sides of the bowl a little, but be easy to roll off again.
- Once the dough has reached this stage knead it for a few minutes in the machine or a 10 minutes by hand until it is smooth and elastic (kneading activates the gluten and makes the dough stretchy)
- Your dough is ready to be made into sheets for the ravioli (or lasagne – if you just want the pasta)
- Twist off half the dough and start feeding it through your pasta machine on the thickest setting – if it looks over stretched, lay out on your board and rub flour into the sheet turn over and do again on the other side the fold over and put through again.
- If you're doing this by hand then roll out on a floured surface until about 5mm thick the fold into thirds (take hold of one end and fold over leaving one third exposed, then fold that end over the top)
- Whichever route you take, you hope to achieve a very workable dough, so you may have to fold, turn and roll several times
- With the machine, decrease the thickness each time until you achieve about 2mm thick strips. By hand roll as thin as possible.
- Next step depends if you have a ravioli tin or not. Flour your tin. Cut strips of dough to fit the tin and fill the holes with your filling of choice or place spoonfuls of filling an inch/2½cm apart.
- Repeat with other half of dough – makes 20 large ravioli. At this point my daughter rolled the remaining pasta using powdered sugar instead of flour then filled with a mixture of chocolate pieces, peanut butter and strawberry jam to make sweet ravioli (she served it with a light chocolate sauce on the side)
- Cover with a second sheet, pressing the dough firmly between each spoonful of filling. Use your roller on the tin to cut between the pieces, or use a pastry crimper or knife to cut between the pieces of ravioli on your work surface.
- You should drop your pieces of ravioli into a pan of boiling water and cook for 3-4 minutes, drain then serve. (Make sure you brush off all the loose flour or the pasta will get too sticky)
- Make the Bolognese filling. This filling is quite intense in flavour and must be thick not watery.
- Add oil and onion to a small pan then gently fry over a medium heat until onion becomes transparent, then add garlic if using. Turn the heat up and add the beef – stir quickly until cooked through.
- Add the basil and stir in then the red wine (if using) cooking on high to reduce the wine.
- When the wine has reduced by at least half, add all of the other ingredients.
- Lower the heat and let the Bolognese simmer, crush down any large pieces of tomato.
- Taste before seasoning. Cool before adding to your pasta. Serve the ravioli with a sprinkling of parmesan cheese and a chunk of garlic bread
As your experience and also self-confidence expands, you will discover that you have extra all-natural control over your diet regimen as well as adjust your diet to your personal preferences gradually. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that utilizes less or even more components or is a little essentially spicy, you can make basic changes to achieve this goal. In other words, start making your recipes promptly. When it comes to standard cooking skills for novices you do not require to learn them yet only if you grasp some easy cooking techniques.
This isn’t a full guide to quick as well as very easy lunch dishes but its great food for thought. Hopefully this will certainly get your creative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious meals for your household without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food Steps to Make Quick Ravioli Bolognese with beef or quorn. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!