Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, Sai Mai Lo. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sai Mai Lo is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Sai Mai Lo is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Sai Mai Lo, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Sai Mai Lo delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Sai Mai Lo is 2 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Sai Mai Lo estimated approx 30 mins.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook Sai Mai Lo using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
I love a bit of nostagia when it comes to food. I grew up enjoying this dessert at dim sum restaurants in Chinatown, although it would usually have taro in it 😋
Sadly I can’t get taro where I live! Never mind, the fresh mango is another delish popular addition – whilst adding a bit of bright colour too 💛
This is SO refreshing on a hot day, straight out of the fridge! 👌
Totally vegan if you add plant milk instead of cows milk too 🌱
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Sai Mai Lo:
- 1/4 cup white tapioca pearls
- 1/4 cup sugar/honey
- 400 ml tin coconut milk
- 1/2 fresh mango, give or take
- Dash milk (plant based or cows milk)
Steps to make to make Sai Mai Lo
- Bring a pan of water to the boil, then add the tapioca pearls (Make sure the water covers the pearls and then some, as they’ll expand as they boil).
- Let it boil for a minute or two, then lower the heat and bring to a simmer. Stir occasionally.
- Wait until the tapioca pearls look almost transparent, but still a tiny bit white inside each one. If you leave it until the white is completely gone, it’ll all be too soft and gooey!
- Drain the pan into a sieve and rinse the tapioca pearls in cold water.
- Transfer them into a medium sized bowl and add the sugar/honey, and stir to dissolve.
- Pour in the coconut milk (I probably only used 2/3 of a tin here, but it’s totally up to you)
- Add a dash of milk if you think it’s a little too thick/too coconut milky, and have a taste to check if the sweetness level is right for you. Add a little more sugar or honey if you think it needs more!
- Add in your fresh mango and give it a quick stir.
- Put in a sealed tupperware/jar and refrigerate. Enjoy it chilled straight out of the fridge 😋
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will certainly discover that you have extra all-natural control over your diet plan and also adjust your diet plan to your personal preferences in time. Whether you intend to serve a recipe that makes use of fewer or more active ingredients or is a little bit essentially hot, you can make easy changes to accomplish this goal. To put it simply, begin making your dishes in a timely manner. As for basic cooking skills for novices you don’t need to discover them but only if you grasp some straightforward cooking strategies.
This isn’t a total guide to quick and easy lunch dishes yet its great food for thought. With any luck this will certainly obtain your innovative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family members without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Perfect Sai Mai Lo. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!