Recipe of Favorite Simple Beef Curry
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Simple Beef Curry. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Simple Beef Curry is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Simple Beef Curry is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Simple Beef Curry, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Simple Beef Curry delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have Simple Beef Curry using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Mama's standard beef curry.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Simple Beef Curry:
- Beef in pressure cooker
- 750 g beef
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, purée'd
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 stick cinnamon (size of index finger)
- 3 cardamom
- 3 cloves
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 1/2 tsp tandoori chicken powder
- 3 tbsp plain yoghurt
- 2 tsp coconut milk powder
- 1 sprig coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp coconut oil/vegetable oil
Instructions to make to make Simple Beef Curry
- Grind five green chilies with 2 tbsp yogurt and a handful of coriander in a food processor and keep aside.
- In a pressure cooker, place 750g of beef, 1.5 tsp salt, and 1/2 tsp turmeric. Mix and add 1/2 cup water. Keep on high flame until 3 whistles. Turn off the flame and let it cool.
- Heat 2 tbsp of coconut/vegetable oil on low. Once hot, throw in 1 tsp cumin (roast for 15-20 seconds) and then the dried spices: 1 cinnamon (size of index finger), 3-4 cardamom, and 2-3 cloves.
- Once roasted, switch to medium heat and throw in 1-2 sprigs of curry leaves and onions. When the onions are transparent add 2 tbsp ginger/garlic paste. Mix well and let the onions fry.
- Add 2 tsp chili, 1/2 tsp tandoori powder, 2 tsp coriander powder into the pot. Mix well and wait till well roasted to add tomato purée. Mix well again.
- Then pour the yogurt and chili mix you made in the food processor. Place on high for 2 minutes.
- Pour the beef mix into the pot. Close the pot and put it on high for 4-5 minutes.
- After 4-5 mins put it to medium heat. Add the coconut milk (2 tsp coconut milk powder, 1 tbsp water for a thick mixture) and yogurt.
- Put it on low for ten minutes if the curry needs to be more oily. Add coriander leaves to garnish.
As your experience and self-confidence grows, you will certainly locate that you have extra all-natural control over your diet regimen as well as adapt your diet regimen to your personal preferences over time. Whether you wish to offer a dish that uses fewer or even more active ingredients or is a bit essentially hot, you can make straightforward adjustments to attain this objective. Simply put, start making your dishes promptly. When it comes to basic food preparation skills for newbies you don’t need to learn them but only if you grasp some easy food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a complete overview to fast and also very easy lunch dishes but its excellent something to chew on. Hopefully this will get your innovative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family members without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Simple Beef Curry. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!