Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, Simple Chicken Curry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Simple Chicken Curry is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Simple Chicken Curry is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Simple Chicken Curry, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Simple Chicken Curry delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have Simple Chicken Curry using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Simple Chicken Curry:
- 1 . Chicken – 1 baby chicken
- 2 . Onion – 3 medium
- 3 . Tomato – 2
- 4 . Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- 5 . Chilli powder – 2 tsp
- 6 . Coriander powder – 2 tsp
- 7 . Garama masala – 1 tsp
- 8 . Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- 9 . Salt – as needed
- 10 . Gingelly oil – 2 tbsp
- 11 . Coriander leaves – for garnish
Instructions to make to make Simple Chicken Curry
- 1. Clean the chicken marinate with 1/2 tsp of turmeric and salt. Keep this aside while preparing remaining things.
2. In kadai pour oil, Once it hot add onion. Saute until it changes the colour. Now add ginger garlic paste to this. Saute until raw smell goes off.
3. Now add the chicken saute for 5 minutes under medium flame.
- 4. Now add all the powders to this. Add salt and mix it.
5. Now add chopped tomatoes and a cup of water.
6. Cover with lid cook until chicken done.
- 7. Now open the lid and cook till the oil comes out of the sides.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with rice.
As your experience and confidence grows, you will certainly discover that you have more natural control over your diet regimen and adapt your diet plan to your personal tastes gradually. Whether you intend to offer a dish that makes use of less or more components or is a bit essentially spicy, you can make straightforward adjustments to achieve this objective. In other words, begin making your dishes on time. When it comes to basic cooking skills for newbies you do not need to discover them however only if you master some easy cooking techniques.
This isn’t a total guide to quick and also easy lunch dishes yet its excellent something to chew on. Hopefully this will get your creative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family without doing a lot of heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food How to Make Any-night-of-the-week Simple Chicken Curry. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!