Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, Spiced chicken, spinach and sweet potato stew. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spiced chicken, spinach and sweet potato stew is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Spiced chicken, spinach and sweet potato stew is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Spiced chicken, spinach and sweet potato stew, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Spiced chicken, spinach and sweet potato stew delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Spiced chicken, spinach and sweet potato stew is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Spiced chicken, spinach and sweet potato stew estimated approx 60 mins.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Spiced chicken, spinach and sweet potato stew using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
This is a new dish for me and I promise a coincidence that like my last dish also contains sweet potato and spinach (I think I'll do a pudding next).
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Spiced chicken, spinach and sweet potato stew:
- 3 sweet potatoes – peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 bag (90 g) spinach
- 1 tbs sunflower oil
- 8 chicken thighs (skinless and boneless)
- 500 mls chicken stock
- For the spice paste:
- 2 chopped onions
- 1 red chilli chopped
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 Thumb sized piece of grated ginger
- 4 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 preserved lemons – deseeded and chopped
- To serve:
- 50 g toasted pumpkin seeds
- 2-3 preserved lemons – deseeded and chopped
- 4 warmed naan breads
Steps to make to make Spiced chicken, spinach and sweet potato stew
- Add boiling water to sweet potato and boil for 10 minutes
- Put all paste ingredients in a food processor and blend until very finely chopped. Set aside
- Put spinach in large colander, pour sweet potatoes and their cooking water over it to drain the potatoes and wilt the spinach at the same time. Leave to steam dry
- Return the saucepan to the heat (no need to wash it first), then add the oil followed by the spice paste. Fry the paste for about 5 mins until thickened, then add the chicken. Fry for 8-10 minutes until chicken starts to colour. Pour over the stock, bring to the boil and leave to simmer for 10 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Check chicken is cooked. Season with black pepper, add sweet potato. Leave to simmer for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, roughly chop the spinach and add to the stew. (Can be cooled and frozen at this point).
- Scatter over the pumpkin seeds and preserved lemons and serve with warmed Mann bread on the side
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will locate that you have much more natural control over your diet plan and also adapt your diet plan to your personal preferences over time. Whether you want to serve a dish that uses less or even more components or is a little essentially spicy, you can make simple changes to achieve this goal. Simply put, begin making your recipes promptly. When it comes to basic cooking abilities for beginners you don’t need to learn them but just if you grasp some easy cooking methods.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick as well as very easy lunch recipes however its great something to chew on. With any luck this will certainly get your innovative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family members without doing way too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food How to Make Favorite Spiced chicken, spinach and sweet potato stew. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!