Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, Taisen's beef and bean enchiladas. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Taisen's beef and bean enchiladas is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Taisen's beef and bean enchiladas is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Taisen's beef and bean enchiladas, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Taisen's beef and bean enchiladas delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Taisen's beef and bean enchiladas using 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
I decided to try this since I have never done it before. I was in the mood for something different to try. The kids really liked this. I have seen a few different variations on this. I think next time I will add some extras in it ! The kids have already asked for it again so that is a plus ! Sadly I was to hungry to get a picture of mine on a plate. I served mine with sour cream on the side , Yum !
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Taisen's beef and bean enchiladas:
- 1 packages of soft tortillas
- 2 can of enchilada sauce or make your own
- 1 to 2 pounds of hamburger
- 2 can of pitted black olives ( optional )
- 1 block of cheddar cheese
- 1 block of colby cheese ( colby cheddar or colby jack ) ( also optional otherwise use other cheese or another cheddar )
- 1 medium onion, chopped ( optional )
- 2 can of refried beans
- 1 salt and pepper ( desired amount )
- 1 few dashes of red pepper for extra kick ( optional )
- 1 any other ingredient and spice you wish to add
- 1 sour cream ( optional )
- 1 salsa ( optional )
- 1 diced tomatoes ( optional )
Instructions to make to make Taisen's beef and bean enchiladas
- Cook your hamburger with or without onion. Add in seasonings, pepper, red pepper and a touch of salt if desired.
- Chop / dice onion set on a plate or in a bowl
- Shred the cheese and put in a bowl or on a plate
- Drain and slice the black olives, set in bowl or on a plate
- Take half a can of sauce and heat it up on the stove. Don't boil this. Just simmer to keep warm.
- Pour enchilada sauce on bottom of a casserole dish. Enough to just coat the bottom. You can add in some extra onion here if you like or even some pepper and mix it with a spoon
- Heat up the refried beans in a pot
- Pre heat oven to 350°F
- Taking one tortilla at a time, place in the pot of sauce. Cover both sides of it with sauce. Remove it and put on a plate
- Next add, hamburger, beans, onion, olives and cheese. Roll one side first towards you, then other side away from you. Make it tight if you can being careful as they will be slippery. Don't worry about the ends ! Your basically just folding each side over and overlapping them on the bottom. Careful not to over stuff otherwise they won't close
- Place them seam side down in your casserole dish
- Continue these one at a time until the dish is full. Take any remaining sauce and pour over top of them
- Add any of the toppings, black olives, onion and anything else you might have on there, then sprinkle more cheese on top
- Bake for 20 minutes or until desired and the cheese is nice and melted
- Serve with or without sour cream and salsa. Enjoy !!
As your experience and confidence expands, you will locate that you have extra natural control over your diet plan and also adapt your diet to your individual preferences over time. Whether you want to offer a recipe that makes use of fewer or more ingredients or is a bit more or less hot, you can make simple modifications to attain this goal. To put it simply, begin making your recipes on schedule. As for standard cooking skills for novices you don’t need to learn them however only if you grasp some basic food preparation methods.
This isn’t a total guide to quick and also very easy lunch dishes yet its excellent food for thought. Hopefully this will certainly obtain your creative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Taisen's beef and bean enchiladas. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!